drugstore perfume :. rune gen

Gygilsh is formed of six lines. It is associated with romance, compassion, a disappointment and life. It has no inverted form.

Eithoif is formed of five lines in roughly the shape of a harp. It is associated with charisma, mercy, fear, lust and a malfunction.

Naigig is formed of eight lines in roughly the shape of a scythe. It is associated with harmony, divine love, madness and jealousy. Inverted, it is associated with dexterity.

Tobad is formed of six lines in roughly the shape of a pawprint. It is associated with lust and wisdom.

Dobob is formed of six lines in roughly the shape of a frog. It is associated with an illness, nightmares, justice and a meeting. Inverted, it is associated with a duel.

Borihoi is formed of four lines. It is associated with grounding, life, a loss and a reconciliation. Inverted, it is associated with strength and an act of kindness.

Iboin is formed of four lines in roughly the shape of a feather. It is associated with truth and darkness.

Boidoimkaru is formed of four lines. It is associated with wisdom, a thwarted plan and illusion. Inverted, it is associated with love and a loss.

Vonoj is formed of two lines. It is associated with a period of severe weather, nobility, a duel, faith and preservation.

Kaiphoika is formed of four lines in roughly the shape of a window. It is associated with a faux pas. Inverted, it is associated with a meeting.

Koihai is formed of six lines in roughly the shape of a temple. It is associated with joy, a banishment, destruction, an illness and a misstep. Inverted, it is associated with might, a romance and a financial difficulty.

Bezi is formed of five lines in roughly the shape of a treasure chest. It is associated with a heroic deed. Inverted, it is associated with lust, joy and imagination.

Osh is formed of two lines in roughly the shape of a club. It is associated with dreams, a takeover, an act of cruelty, mysteries and torment. Inverted, it is associated with lust and a challenge.

Oshy is associated with vengenance, envy and a period of severe weather. Inverted, it is associated with a specific bloodline, withering and love.

Adi is associated with a competition, joy and greed. Inverted, it is associated with truth and virtue.