holding onto you :. story arc gen

An arc featuring a character who has been spoken of, but not yet appeared which involves a dire deed.

An arc revolving around a completely new character which includes a major birth and a madman.

An arc including a completely new character which starts with a major reversal of fortune and involves a challenge.

An arc involving an uncertain ally of the protagonist which features an act of kindness and a fight.

An arc including someone's mother which ends with a challenge and involves a beggar.

A poignant arc focused on an ally of the antagonist which starts with a banishment and involves a flirtation.

A cinematic arc including the protagonist's family which revolves around an injury.

An arc featuring an ally of the antagonist which includes a reversal of fortune and a malfunction.

An arc featuring the relative of a minor antagonist which revolves around a minor act of cruelty.

An arc including someone's love interest which starts with a misstep.

A comedic arc involving someone's cousin which revolves around an injury.

A tragic arc including a maternal figure which focuses on a major failure and involves a window.

A light-hearted arc focused on someone's daughter which features a bet and a birth.

A tense arc featuring a neutral character which ends with a minor purchase.

A morbid arc featuring the protagonist's mentor which starts with a death.