kitchen sink :. pantheon gen one

Chief Deities:

Flondrli, the God of Darkness, Fear and Joy, is blindingly beautiful, with ivory skin, long, bright red hair, and eyes the color of dark earth. He is very tall and slightly plump, and is usually laughing. He usually wears light and airy robes dyed medium blue and dark violet.

He is also associated with sex and lovers. He is often worshipped by nobles. His few, but dedicated followers can be primarily distinguished by their secret language. There are more than a few shrines to him in mountains. There are many myths involving his happy relationship with Isoaphil. He is the husband of Nuin. He is known to hinder mortals with quests.

Jaev, the Goddess of Autumn and Earth, is surprisingly plain, with very pale skin, waist length, auburn hair, and eyes the color of deep pits. She is average height and of average build, and often appears angry. She usually wears armor dyed green-brown.

She is also associated with death rites. She is often worshipped by youths. Her surprisingly few followers can be primarily distinguished by their daily prayers. There are widespread temples to her in large cities. There are many myths involving her unhappy relationship with Anouvus. She is the daughter of Anouvus. She is known to place challenges before mortal magic-users.

Other Deities:

Nuin, the God of the Forge, is somewhat plain, with fair skin, long, cinnamon hair, and eyes the color of purple flames. He is tall and of hearty build, and is always smiling. He usually wears opulent robes dyed red-violet and pale orange.

He is also associated with daydreams. He is often worshipped by magic-users. His many followers can be primarily distinguished by the ritual greetings they use. There are more than a few temples to him in mountains. There are many myths involving his unlikely friendship with J'zif. He is the husband of Jaev. He is known to sometimes place obstacles in the way of virtuous mortals.

Byndril, the God of Souls, Magic and Courtship, is very beautiful, with fair skin, short, red-gold hair, and eyes the color of shimmering crystals. He is average height and very muscular, and looks somewhat insane. He usually wears opulent robes dyed medium green and dark gold.

He is also associated with the sea, wrath and cooking. He is often worshipped by nobles. His vast flocks of followers can be primarily distinguished by the rites they perform. There are widespread statues of him just outside of cities. There are many myths involving his unhappy relationship with Darye. He is the son of J'zif. He is known to occasionally mislead mortal leaders.

Xetar, the Goddess of Mercenaries, is very plain, with sallow skin, short, straight dark golden hair, and eyes the color of forest moss. She is medium height and of hearty build, and often seems angry. She usually wears a hooded cloak dyed brown and dark blue.

She is also associated with agriculture. She is often worshipped by warriors. Her numerous followers can be primarily distinguished by the way they conduct themselves. There are widespread sacrifices to her in most cities. There are many myths involving her vast travels with Flondrli. She is the mother of Jaev. She is known to pose riddles to epic mortal heroes.

Darye, the God of Creation, is an exotic beauty, with fair skin, waist length, straight dark brown hair, and eyes the color of moonlight. He is tall and very slender, and usually has a guarded expression. He usually wears a hooded cloak dyed violet and dark yellow.

He is also associated with birds. He is often worshipped by city dwellers. His vast flocks of followers can be primarily distinguished by the rites they perform. There are more than a few altars dedicated to him on islands. There are many myths involving his friendship with Jaev. He is the cousin of Xetar. He is known to send dreams to great mortal warriors.

Isoaphil, the Goddess of Hunting, is very beautiful, with ebony skin, long, pale red hair, and eyes the color of fire opals. She is average height and broad-shouldered, and is usually laughing. She usually wears peasants' clothes dyed medium red and light green.

She is also associated with keys. She is often worshipped by lawbreakers. Her surprisingly numerous followers can be primarily distinguished by the ritual greetings they use. There are more than a few shrines to her in most cities. There are many myths involving her duels with J'zif. She is the cousin of Darye. She is known to challenge distressed mortals.

Anouvus, the God of Wishes and Names, is unusually beautiful, with brown skin, long, curly cinnamon hair, and eyes the color of rusted metal. He is average height and very muscular, and has a faraway expression. He usually wears a hooded cloak dyed bright blue.

He is also associated with joy and shadows. He is often worshipped by magic-users. His large numbers of followers can be primarily distinguished by their jewelry. There are many shrines to him in military outposts. There are many myths involving his scandalous relationship with certain mortals. He is the husband of Jaev. He is known to send dreams to virtuous mortals.

J'zif, the Goddess of Death, Crossroads and Evil, is divinely beautiful, with tanned skin, short, light grey hair, and eyes the color of black opals. She is tall and very muscular, and looks somewhat malicious. She usually wears formal attire dyed red-orange.

She is also associated with memory, graves and battle. She is often worshipped by the poor. Her surprisingly few followers can be primarily distinguished by their hairstyle. There are a respectable amount of offerings to her just outside of cities. There are many myths involving her scandalous relationship with Isoaphil. She is the sister of Flondrli. She is known to have relationships with great mortal leaders.