cool for the summer :. gemstone gen

The gem is brilliant ochre. It is relatively common. It is associated with love, jealousy, darkness, warding, and a certain profession. It is primarily found near volcanoes.

The gem is translucent yellow-green. It can also be found in shades of white, saffron, violet, and sky blue. It is commonly cut in ovals. It is associated with imagination, and fortitude. It is primarily found on islands.

The gem is lavender. It can also be found in shades of red-violet, blood-red, cerise, and red-orange. It is incredibly rare. It is prized for its clarity. It is associated with a certain profession, stress, dexterity, romance, and luck. It is primarily found on islands.

The gem is mauve. It is relatively uncommon. It is prized for its sparkle.

The gem is sea green. It is prized for its mythical associations. It is associated with violence, courage, and fortitude.

The gem is banded burgundy. It is somewhat rare. It is prized for its hardness. It is associated with strength, willpower, illusion, transformation, and communication.

The gem is forest green. It is commonly cut elaborately. It is associated with a certain religious figure, inspiration, confidence, and earth.

The gem is heliotrope. It can also be found in shades of plum, blood-red, red, fuschia, and red-violet. It is associated with light, balance, a specific bloodline, and water.

The gem is olive green. It is prized for its utility.

The gem is aquamarine. It can also be found in shades of purple, periwinkle, umber, and cobalt. It is somewhat rare. It is prized for its clarity. It is associated with fear, opportunity, air, and masculinity.

The gem is yellow-orange. It can also be found in shades of grass-green, forest green, brown, saffron, and amber. It is somewhat rare. It is prized for its mythical associations. It is associated with virtue, magical abilities, compassion, chaos, and water.

The gem is dark purple. It can also be found in shades of sky blue, aqua, mauve, and indigo. It is commonly cut in ovals. It is prized for its magical properties. It is associated with psychic abilities, protection, and detachment. It is primarily found in the south.

The gem is saffron. It is associated with dreams, rejuvenation, charisma, calm, and prophecy. It is primarily found in the arctic.

The gem is dark violet. It is uncommon. It is commonly cut with many facets. It is associated with harmony, hatred, pessimism, fortitude, and psychic healing. It is primarily found on volcanic islands.

The gem is striated heliotrope. It can also be found in shades of red-orange, lilac, maroon, and scarlet. It is surprisingly common. It is associated with detachment, lust, and forgiveness.