car radio :. opinion gen

Is scarcely informed about the issue, and feels strongly about it. Wants to maintain the status quo.

Is highly informed about the issue, and has no particular feelings about it. Their feelings spring from personal experience.

Is moderately informed about the issue, and is somewhat opinionated about it. Wants to maintain the status quo. They get their opinions from their religion. Secretive about their opinions on the topic.

Is somewhat informed about the issue, and has a definite stance about it. For it. Their opinion is due to an unknown source. Open about their opinions on the topic.

Is extremely informed about the issue, and has a moderate stance about it. Wants change. Their opinion is due to their personal role model. Somewhat likely to act on these feelings.

Is moderately informed about the issue, and is neutral about it.

Is not very informed about the issue, and has no particular feelings about it. They feel this way because of personal involvement. Unwilling to discuss the topic.

Is not very informed about the issue, and is somewhat opinionated about it. Wants change. Not entirely truthful about their opinion on the topic.

Is moderately informed about the issue, and is neutral about it. They get their opinions from a well-known politician.

Is very informed about the issue, and is neutral about it. Always looking for excuses to talk about the topic.

Is barely informed about the issue, and does not have a strong opinion about it. Their feelings spring from a cousin. Hesitant to discuss the topic.

Is poorly informed about the issue, and is somewhat opinionated about it. Wants to maintain the status quo. Very unlikely to act on these feelings.

Is moderately informed about the issue, and has some feelings about it. Against it. The source of their opinion is their political affiliations. Highly likely to act on these feelings. Secretive about their opinions on the topic.

Is very informed about the issue, and is somewhat opinionated about it. For it. They feel this way because of a religious leader. Very likely to act on these feelings. Openly promoting their opinions on the topic.

Is somewhat informed about the issue, and is confused about it. They feel this way because of a sibling. Always looking for excuses to talk about the topic.