mirage trooper :. meal gen

Baked thick buckwheat noodles with squirrel, kurrat and soko with a side of cooked chickweed, steamed celeriac and grapes. Served with bagels, salsify pie, fluted pumpkin soup and pear cider.

Stir-fried large thick acorn noodles with chevre, onager, fat hen, ahipa and pepperjack. Served with soft boiled eggs, artichoke pie, brocciu and chervil and chestnut soup.

Jerkied rat. Served with monterey jack, buttermilk bread and amber ale.

Baked acorn noodles with pigeon pea and greater plantain with a side of sauteed mooli and pomegranates. Served with radicchio and asp soup, rice wine and zucchini pie.

Stewed bat tripe with bay leaves, juniper berries and anise with a side of sauteed parsnip and cranberries. Served with orange and jaguar soup, brie and soft boiled eggs.

Jerkied moose with black pepper and sweet chestnuts. Served with hot chocolate, paprika and watercress soup, pignut pie and scrambled eggs.

Dire boar silverside with cocoa powder and bell peppers with a side of sauteed asparagus and mulberries. Served with ale, mild cheddar, hyena pie and brown bread.

Pan-fried crow with ajowan seeds and pepper.

Steamed small thick rice noodles with wildcat, chokeberry, bitterleaf, white pepper and peanut with a side of cooked indian pea, fluted pumpkin and kumquats. Served with arugula soup, brined monterey jack, raven pie and hard boiled eggs.

Spit-roasted donkey forequarters with a salad of steamed winter melon, chaya and figs.

Brined scorpion with hazelnuts, peppercorns and fennel. Served with fig pie and honeybread with jam.

Stir-fried rice noodles with kumara and celeriac with a side of steamed okra and apples. Served with thyme pie, taro soup and ricotta.

Fried magpie with fennel and saffron with a salad of diced ivy gourd and gooseberries. Served with seed cakes, wildcat soup, ricotta and lambic.

Gopher liver with kola nuts, figs and cumin. Served with scrambled eggs, pita with honey and gin.

Fried white rice with courgette flowers and lentil on a bed of diced burdock and figs.