maya the psychic :. planet gen

This planet is 61% land mass with 5 continents, is close to its sun and is in the Cretaceous period. It has 25-hour days and 3.55x earth gravity. It is 3.0x the size of earth.

This planet is far from its sun, is 1.5x the size of earth and is 11% land mass with 10 continents. It is in the Ordovician period.

This planet is in the Ordovician period and is very close to its sun. It has 1 moon, 1.90x earth gravity and an axial tilt of 27.8°.

This planet has a 210-day long year and 1.44x earth gravity. It is far from its sun. It is in the Ordovician period, is 1.6x the size of earth and is 57% land mass with 9 continents.

This planet has 33-hour days, 0.80x earth gravity and 8 moons. It is about earth-distance from its sun, is 4.2x the size of earth and is in the Triassic period. It is 30% land mass with 8 continents.

This planet has a perfectly circular orbit, an axial tilt of 77.5° and 14-hour days. It is 47% land mass with 3 continents, is very far from its sun and is in the Permian period.

This planet has an exaggerated ellipsoid orbit and a 170-day long year. It has 10 moons, 28-hour days and 0.20x earth gravity.

This planet has an axial tilt of 250.1°. It is in the Quaternary period. It is 1.9x the size of earth, is 69% land mass with 5 continents and is far from its sun.

This planet is in the Carboniferous period. It has a 123-day long year and 19-hour days.

This planet has 6 moons, an axial tilt of 93.7° and 15-hour days. It has a 221-day long year and an almost perfectly circular orbit.

This planet has an ellipsoid orbit, an axial tilt of 183.0° and 39-hour days. It is close to its sun and is 0.4x the size of earth. It has a 477-day long year and 10 moons.

This planet has an axial tilt of 278.5° and a very ellipsoid orbit. It is very far from its sun, is 0.1x the size of earth and is 16% land mass with 10 continents. It is in the Jurassic period.

This planet has a slightly ellipsoid orbit, 11 moons and an axial tilt of 10.3°. It is in the Cambrian period.

This planet is 32% land mass with 3 continents and is 3.9x the size of earth. It is about earth-distance from its sun. It has 4 moons, a 294-day long year and 24-hour days.

This planet has 10 moons, 1.8x earth gravity and 19-hour days. It is 4.3x the size of earth. It has a 268-day long year and an axial tilt of 244.2°.