juarez :. ritual gen

Seers needing to purify themselves must consecrate a bowl of wine with water in a ritual space under a full moon in the summer.

Warriors wishing to become blessed by the gods should slay a magical creature at the feet of an idol between dawn and dusk .

Anyone desiring to be protected from spirits must offer a gift of bronze beneath a tree under a waxing moon in the spring.

Anyone hoping to consult the fates should consecrate a wolf's skull with incense in the wilderness under a quarter moon in the spring.

Criminals wanting to call on the power of the elements must consecrate the tools of their trade in a ritual space .

Soldiers wanting to ensure success in their endeavors must offer a gift of gems .

Youths desiring to celebrate the season must interpret the entrails of a bull under a full moon in the dead of winter.

Anyone desiring to be healed by the gods must slay a dove in the wilderness under a waxing moon in the fall.

Paladins desiring to affect the weather must sacrifice an eagle in a specific temple at midnight .

Anyone trying to summon a spirit should slay a stag at a holy site in the spring.

Men needing to be protected on a journey must consecrate a bowl of water with fire in a specific spot .

Adventurers wanting to curse a rival lover should interpret cast bones in a forest at dawn .

Youths wishing to affect the weather can offer a gift of blood at a certain shrine during twilight after the first thaw.

Anyone desiring to prevent bad weather must sacrifice a mare by a river during twilight in the fall.

Anyone wishing to prevent ill fortune can interpret the flights of birds between dawn and dusk .