we don't believe what's on tv :. zombies gen

This zombie is highly contagious. She is only slightly decayed, and is missing patches of skin and part of the face. She is fast, somewhat smart, and unnaturally strong. She is wearing blood-spattered clothing. She attacks mostly by tackling victims.

This zombie is very contagious. She is somewhat decayed, and is missing a hand and patches of skin. She is fast, not very smart, and not very strong. She is wearing blood-covered clothing. She attacks mostly by biting victims.

This zombie is slightly contagious. She is only slightly decayed, and is missing part of the face and random chunks of flesh. She is somewhat slow, not very smart, and not very strong. She is wearing tattered clothing. She attacks mostly by grabbing victims.

This zombie is somewhat contagious. She is partially decayed, and is missing some intestines, part of a leg and a hand. She is fast, somewhat smart, and frighteningly strong. She is wearing filthy clothing. She attacks mostly by biting victims.

This zombie is not very contagious. He is somewhat decayed, and is missing an eye and random chunks of flesh. He is somewhat slow, not very smart, and very strong. He is wearing blood-covered clothing. He attacks mostly by tackling victims.

This zombie is not very contagious. He is almost entirely decayed, and is missing an ear, part of the face, patches of skin, a hand, some intestines, a foot and random chunks of flesh. He is somewhat slow, somewhat smart, and very strong. He is wearing stylish clothing. He attacks mostly by tackling victims.

This zombie is very contagious. He is partially decayed, and is missing part of a leg, part of the face and random chunks of flesh. He is somewhat fast, possibly a little smart, and frighteningly strong. He is wearing scraps of clothing. He attacks mostly by biting victims.

This zombie is incredibly contagious. He is almost entirely decayed, and is missing part of a leg, random chunks of flesh, several fingers, a foot and part of an arm. He is fast, not very smart, and somewhat strong. He is wearing blood-covered clothing. He attacks mostly by striking victims.

This zombie is incredibly contagious. He is very decayed, and is missing patches of skin and random chunks of flesh. He is fast, possibly a little smart, and frighteningly strong. He is wearing torn clothing. He attacks mostly by biting victims.

This zombie is not very contagious. She is very decayed, and is missing part of the face, a foot and patches of skin. She is somewhat slow, not very smart, and not very strong. She is wearing torn clothing. She attacks mostly by clawing victims.

This zombie is very contagious. She is just barely decayed, and is missing patches of skin and part of an arm. She is very fast, not at all smart, and very strong. She is wearing ragged clothing. She attacks mostly by striking victims.

This zombie is slightly contagious. He is almost entirely decayed, and is missing several fingers, random chunks of flesh, an eye, an ear, a hand and part of a leg. He is somewhat fast, somewhat smart, and somewhat strong. He is wearing filthy clothing. He attacks mostly by tackling victims.

This zombie is somewhat contagious. She is very decayed, and is missing part of the face and a hand. She is very fast, not very smart, and very strong. She is wearing blood-covered clothing. She attacks mostly by biting victims.

This zombie is incredibly contagious. He is almost entirely decayed, and is missing part of an arm, some intestines, an ear and part of the face. He is fast, somewhat smart, and not strong. He is wearing filthy clothing. He attacks mostly by biting victims.

This zombie is slightly contagious. He is just barely decayed, and is missing part of an arm and a hand. He is slow, somewhat smart, and frighteningly strong. He is wearing tattered clothing. He attacks mostly by biting victims.