before you start your day :. RPG class gen

This class predominantly features endurance and is moderately good at offensive fighting, magical area effects and a particular specialized skill. They are poor at exploring skills and healing. This class is associated with those from a specific background. They draw power from technology. They typically use one of several specific types of magic.

This class is best at a particular specialized skill, magical area effects, tactical skills and physical ranged combat and is also capable with social skills and physical skills. They are weak at magical ranged combat, fighting multiple opponents, agility and a specific social skill. The class is restricted to members of a certain faction. They are best known for a specific skill.

This class predominantly features stealth and has some talent with aiding allies. They are poor at physical ranged combat, charisma and physical skills. They draw power from another plane. Certain subclasses are restricted to members of a specific faction.

This class is best at companion creatures, social skills and cultural skills and has some talent with magical ranged combat and heavy weapons. They are poor at rituals, a specific physical skill and physical skills. They draw power from incantations. Progression beyond a certain point requires sponsorship.

This class is built around wisdom, exotic weapons, a specific nature skill, magical ranged combat and physical ranged combat. They are especially bad at physical strength and cultural skills.

This class is designed for mechanical skills, speedy movement and a specific nature skill. They are weak at wisdom, stealth, a specific social skill and exploring skills. Members of the class makes up the majority of a certain faction. They draw power from the natural world.

This class is best at a specific physical skill, exotic weapons and companion creatures. They are not very capable with mechanical skills, a particular specialized skill, physical skills and wisdom. They typically use one of several specific types of magic. The class is restricted by philosophy.

This class focuses on tactical skills, offensive fighting and physical skills. They are weak at aiding allies and physical strength. The class has subclasses which can vary widely in their abilities based on region of origin. They have a signature combat move.

This class is designed for healing, stealth and nature skills and is moderately good at physical ranged combat, physical strength and battlefield control. They are especially bad at fighting multiple opponents, companion creatures and agility. They draw power from the natural world. They are known for a special kind of attack.

This class predominantly features dealing with metaphysical entities, a specific nature skill, aiding allies and fighting multiple opponents and has some talent with a specific physical skill and magical area effects. They are weak at magical melee combat, charisma and cultural skills. They draw power from others' energy. They are known for a certain type of magic.

This class is designed for wisdom and is moderately good at fighting multiple opponents, rituals and agility. They are weak at tactical skills and physical ranged combat. Progression beyond a certain point requires sponsorship.

This class predominantly features fighting multiple opponents, intelligence, a particular specialized skill and wisdom and has some talent with heavy weapons, endurance and physical skills. They are especially bad at offensive fighting, charisma and a specific physical skill. Progression beyond a certain point requires an ordeal.

This class focuses on magical ranged combat, defensive fighting and a particular specialized skill and is moderately good at a specific social skill. They are weak at physical strength and social skills. The class has subclasses which can vary widely in their abilities based on religious affiliation. They typically use one of several specific types of magic.

This class focuses on dealing with metaphysical entities, heavy weapons, magical ranged combat and mechanical skills. They are especially bad at defensive fighting, a particular specialized skill, physical strength and charisma. This class is associated with those from a specific background. They have a signature combat move.

This class is designed for physical strength and aiding allies. They are not very capable with magical melee combat and battlefield control. The class is restricted to members of a few races. They draw power from runes.