fineshrine :. adventure gen

The heroes need to defend the fearless telepath without the poet interfering or they will never hear the end of it.

The heroes must deliver the earring to the stern pyromancer without violating their sworn oath.

The heroes need to find out the truth about the swamp or the treacherous druid will kill everyone the heroes hold dear.

The heroes need to get the demonic lyre from the cellar before the sorceress can cause any more trouble or the city will be sacked.

The heroes must fight on behalf of the rich healer .

The heroes need to reach the catacomb without the king betraying them or the prophecy will go unfulfilled.

The heroes must master the powers of the stronghold without the broken-hearted buccaneer learning who they are or the bandit will lose the favor of the gods.

The heroes must find a way out of the secret glade .

The heroes need to retrieve the damaged rope from the mysterious warlock before the celebration.

The heroes must bring back the ancestral greaves from the hidden grove before the smug lieutenant is taken too seriously or evil will prevail.

The heroes must master the powers of the armory without the gladiator stealing the credit or the cult leader must do as the gods demand.

The heroes must guard the citadel without the queen helping them.

The heroes must protect the princess's suite before the scandalous cleric breaks free from prison or the ancient treaty will be broken.

The heroes need to fortify the port city or the enchanter will not reverse the effects of the spell.

The heroes must deliver the jem-encrusted idol to the pilgrimage site without the vampire informing their enemies.