Demon's Inside

"Get off of me!" I start to kick. I stop when I feel an pair of plump pink lips kissing my neck.

I finally get a good eye on my attacker, "Niall?" I want to kick and scream even more but my body won't let me.

"Where the fuck did you get this dress?" He slurs his words. Well great, now he's drunk.

"Niall get off of me." I try to push at his chest but his grip is too strong.

"What's wrong Charles? You know you want to fuck right here." The door starts to open but Niall slams it close, locking it.

I take my chance and wiggle out of his grip. He looks me up and down as if I am his prey. He walks towards me but I put my arm out in front of me, "Niall. Stop. You're drunk. You have no clue what you are doing." I sigh.

"Oh love." He chuckles. "I know exactly what I am doing." He grabs my arm and pulls me to his chest.

"Fuck Charles. You looking fucking amazing." He grabs my ass and I flinch.

"My name is Charlie." I narrow my eyes and push from his grip.

"You know you have wanted to be with me since the party. You wanted to kiss me." He grabs me under my thighs and sits me on the sink. He stands between my legs. "Just let me fuck you Charlie. Has anyone ever touched you before?" He starts to run my hand up my thigh.

"D-don't touch me." I shutter as his hand gets to my pantie line but I swat it away. I push Niall and he loses his balance from the alcohol but catches him self on the wall. I take my chance, unlocking the door and rushing out. There is a long line of women, each one giving me a dirty look. I look behind me and Niall is following quick behind. A grin on his face. He thinks this is a game. A chase.

I blow past Harry, Louis and Zayn. "Charlie are you okay?" Harry asks. I don't even stop to explain just walk faster, Niall still on my tail.

I get outside and make it to the end of the steps, almost to Louis's car, when Niall grabs my arm yanking me back.

"I say you come home with me." His breath is hot with whiskey, he snakes his arms around my waist. As much as I want to say yes, I have to say no. But I don't get a chance too.

"Take your hands off of her." I hear a growl from behind me. Niall pulls me to his side and I see Harry standing there, fists clenched at his sides.

"What the fuck are you going to do about it?" Niall tightens his grip around my waist.

"Niall you are hurting me." Hoping a little bit of his mind isn't drunk and can hear my pleas.

He losens his grip slightly but keeps his large hand wrapped around my waist. "I think you should go Harry." Niall's eyes narrow.

We get weird looks from people who walk by, but Harry stands his ground. "I swear to god Niall if you don let go of her-"

"What? What are you going to do? Do you not remember what happened last time?" I have no clue what to do in this situation. I have no way of getting out of Niall grasp, he is too strong for me it is almost scary.

Niall turns me around dragging me to his car. Harry grabs his shoulder, which wasn't a good idea. Niall finally let's go of me but only to punch Harry right in the eye. Harry falls back and Niall gets on top of him, punching him more and more. At this point I don't know who's blood is who's. With Harry's bloody face and Niall's bloody knuckles.

"Niall!" I scream, but he just keeps hitting Harry. I don't know what to say, "Niall! Please stop! I will go with you!"

Niall stops mid-swing and looks back at me. The tears stream down my face seeing Harry laying on the ground bloody and battered. This is all my fault. But I didn't ask for Niall to do any of this. He gets up of off Harry and grabs my arm again, pulling me to his car. Some of the blood from his knuckles drips on my leg as we walk.

"You are not driving." I tell Niall as we reach his car.

"Yes I am." He opens the passenger door for me, and practically shoves me in.

He gets in. I am dreading every moment of this. This was supposed to be a night for me to relax and let loose but I think everything just became worse.

"W-where are you taking me?" I try to keep my cool as he pulls out of the parking lot.

He places his hand on my knee, but keeps his eyes on the road. "Don't worry about it Charles."

But that's the problem. I am worried about it. I am very worried.