Cover Up

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I turn over in the bed only to hit cold sheets. I sit up abruptly to have Charlie no where to be seen. I hear a crash coming from the kitchen. "Dammit." I say to myself as I quickly get up, throwing on a pair of sweats,

"What the hell is-" But I stop in the kitchen door way when I find Charlie and Zayn standing covered in splatters of batter with a broken bowl on the floor.

"We tried to make breakfast?" Charlie shrugs, giving me an uneasy smile.

"Come on." I grab her arm, pulling her away from the mess. "And you" I poke Zayn in the chest. "Get to clean this shit up."

He groans as I guide Charlie to the bedroom, ignoring Harry and Louis who sit on the couch playing video games.

"What are you doing?" She questions as I lead her to the bathroom.

I turn her toward me, wiping some batter from her cheek. She watches closely has I place my finger in my mouth, slowly and seductively pulling it out. "Pancakes?"

"I-it was supposed to be my dad's secret recipe." She stutters and I grin.

Her face turns grim and I give her a look of confusion. "What is it?"

"Nothing I was just thinking." She shakes her head. "Nothing we need to worry about." Before I can push her farther to tell the truth, she pulls her shirt from her body, revealing her bare chest.

"You were out there with Zayn without a bra?" I question, slightly irritated.

"Yeah and I let him feel me up too."

My eyes grow wide at her response.

"Kidding. Damn." She grabs my hands at places them on her breasts. "Can we shower now?"

"I-i mean I am liking his position."

"Funny." She pulls the hem of my shirt up my torso and I finish, pulling it over my head.

Charlie already has her clothes off and has stepped into the shower. I quickly take off the rest of my clothes, stepping in behind her.

I watch the beautiful sight in front of me as she washes the sampoo from her hair, peeking a look at me.

"Runaway with me Charlie." I groan, grabbing her hips.

"Can't. We have book shopping to do today."

"But if you runaway with me we won't have to spend all our money on some useless books."

"We had this discussion Niall." Charlie switches spots with me, stepping out of the shower to avoid the subject. I sigh quickly washing my hair and stepping out into the steamy bathroom. The door is just barely open and Charlie has already slipped into the bedroom.

"I want to contining this discussion." I step into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, watching Charlie as she drops the towel to the floor, putting a bra and panties.

"Well I don't." She just glances at me over her shoulder for a moment before turning back to her dresser.

I stalk over to her, slamming the dresser drawer. Her eyes close in frustration, not even taking a moment to look at me.

"I don't care. You need to talk to me."

"You should get dressed." She slowly moves my arm away. "We need to get going if we want to get to the book store before it gets busy."

"Are you just going to fucking ignore the subject!?" I get in her face, trying to get her attention.

"Until you stop bringing it up, yes."