Safe Flight

"How much longer do we have?" I groan resting my head on Niall's shoulder.

"About an hour I think I don't fucking know." He shrugs. Of course he is going to be grumpy.

"I am bored." I sigh, looking up at him.

"Are ya now?' He says, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes. Very." I nod sitting up. "I absolutely dread flying." I scuff.

"I have something in mind." I grins, taking my face in his hands, pressing his lips against mine.

I am taken into his love, forgetting where we are and that there is people sitting right across the aisle.

"Niall we are in public." I rip my lips from his, taking a breath from the intense moment.

"And?"

"And I don't feel comfortable making out with you in public." I say, blushing.

"Then why don't we take this to the bathroom and we could do so much more." Niall nuzzles his face into my neck, leaving soft, gentle kisses.

"Niall." I moan. "We can't."

"Why not? You know you want to." I can feel his lips form into a grin. "I could do so many things to you. Even better than before."

Every part of me wants to go into that bathroom with Niall. His soft lips, his light touch, sends chills down my back. I want to take in Niall's love but the thought of getting caught scares me.

"Please Charlie." Niall groans. "I want you so badly."

"Okay." I finally give in, looking around to make sure no one is listening in.

"Okay?"

"I am going to go first." I stand up, making my way back to the bathroom. I glance back at Niall before entering the bathroom. I wait patiently for a few minutes until Niall appears in the small space, shutting the door behind him, looking down at me.

"How are we supposed to do this?" I question as he takes my face in his hands, staring down at my lips. "The space is so small."

"You just have to be flexible." He smirks, grabing right below my butt, lifting me onto the sink and pulling me to the edge.

"I love you so much Charlie." I moans, kissing me passionately. He moves my pants down my legs along with my underwear.

"Do you have a-" I say breathing heavily from the intense moment.

Niall searches his pockets, "Shit." He curses at himself.

"What?" I questions.

"I don't have a condom." He mumbles, staring down at my lap. "Oh well." He says pressing his lips back against mine, fumbling with his belt.

"Niall." I say in the short break from the long kiss. "Niall stop."

But he doesn't. His kissing slowly travel down my neck.

"Niall I said stop." I want to scream at him but we are in a small space on a plane. Instead I lightly push him back.

I jump down from the sink and pull up my underwear and pants. "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Making love to you I was hoping." He narrows his eyes at me.

"Niall you don't have a condom." I say crossing my arms acrossing my chest.

"So?'

"So!" I open the door to the bathroom, going back to my seat and leaving Niall behind. I sit in my seat turning my head towards the window.

I feel Niall's presence next to me as he sits down.

"Charlie." He says, but I ignore him.

"Charlie look at me." He places his finger on one side of my face and turns my head so I am looking at him. "I am sorry okay." He says raising his eyebrows. "It was the heat of the moment and I got caught up in it all okay?"

"That doesn't make it right." I state.

"Of course it doesn't make it right." He sighs. "I am sorry. I went out of line and I shouldn't have pushed you."

"How could you be so careless like that?" I question, removing Niall's hand from my face.

"I fucking said I was sorry Charlie what more do you want?" He scuffs.

"Nothing." I turn back to the window.

"Char-" But Niall is cut off when the a flight attendent comes on over the speaker.

"Please fasten your seat belts. We will be landing in New York City shortly. We hope that you had a safe and comfortable flight and that you will fly with us again."

"Comfortable my ass." I mumble, buckling my seat belt.