Best Friends Till the End

"What?" I am shocked at Niall's direct response.

"I do own you Charlie. You are in my hands." He gets up in my face, the look in his eyes scares me. "You didn't want to go out with Harry because you wanted to be with me. You knew I would be upset but you went anyway. I am holding you back. I own you." He pauses between each last word. He grabs my arm and drags me down the street.

"I can't go." I pull my arm out of his grasp and he pivits on his heels to look back at me. I try quick to think up an excuse, "I still have all my groceries in Harry's car." I am such an idiot.

"He can drop them off later." He grabs my hand and pulls me down to my apartment building.

"Liam is home you know." Niall rips the keys out of my hand and unlocks the door. He takes my hand guiding me up to my apartment. He swings open the door only to find Liam not here. Fuck. I think to myself. He was supposed to be here to save me.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" I stutter in fear.

Niall gently takes my hand, holding it up high, intertwining our fingers. He takes the focus off our hands and looks directly into my eyes, his blue eyes piercing into mine, "Do you think I would ever hurt you Charlie?"

The question takes me off guard, "What?" I was expecting him to yell at me for reasons I can't explain.

"Do you think I would ever hurt you physically?" He places his other hand on the small of my back.

"I-i don't know." His light touch sends sparks through my body.

"Let me ask you one more time." His soft lips brush against my ear as he whispers, "Do you ever think I would hurt you?"

"No." I do believe that. As much as he might frighten me I don't think he could hurt me. Physically at least.

"Good." He cups my face in his hands. He presses his lips to mine. Deepening the kiss he guides me back to the couch. I tug at the bottom if his shirt and he takes it off. "Somebody's excited." He grins, teasing me.

I lay back on the couch and Niall lays on top of me. He continues the kiss. His tongue runs along my bottom lip and I allow his tongue entrance. He pulls my shirt off my body, pulling it over my head.

"Do you want me Charlie?" He say stroking the back of my thigh right under my butt. "I can make you feel like you have never felt before."

I nod, biting my lip, holding in the moans.

"Say it."

"i-i" But I am interupted when I hear the click of the lock. I quickly push Niall off of me. He falls onto the floor with a thud. I swipe my shirt from the floor and quickly put it on before the door swings open.

My mother walks in with Liam. She sees Niall sitting on the floor shirtless and her expression changes quick. "What is going on here?"

"We were about to fuck." Niall shrugs before slipping his shirt on over his head. "Before you rudely interupted."

My mother's jaw is down to the floor. Liam justs shakes his head, disappearing to the kitchen. "I think it is time for you to leave." My mothers says.

"I will leave when Charlie asks me to leave. This is her place isn't it?" Niall says, titling his head to the side a little.

My mother turns to me. She is trying to stay as calm as possible but I know she is beyond angry, "Charlotte. Please tell this boy to leave. We have things to dicuss."

I look to Niall, to my mother, than back to Niall, "I think you should go." I peel my eyes away from his, looking at the ground.

He gets up off the floor with a grunt, "You have to be fucking kidding me. Do you always do as your mum tells you?" He gestures to my mother. I stand up taking a step towards Niall but he takes another step back.

"That's not true." I shake my head.

"Then come with me." He expression is serious.

"Charlotte." My mother grabs my arm. "Don't you go with him. You can't just throw your life away for this boy."

"Don't touch her." Niall steps between my mother and I. I am shocked by his want for me. Who is this man protecting me?

"Why do you even care!" My mother's voice raises "You are just going to leave her in the dirt. I know guys like you. I have dated men like you." She pokes at his chest.

"You don't fucking know me." He steps around her to the front door. He looks back at me, "Are you coming Charlie?" I can hear the pleas in his voice.

My mother's look sends chills down my back, "I'm coming." I grab my shoes off the floor and take Niall's hand. He pulls me outside the door and slams it behind me, causing me to jump slightly. I quickly slip on my shoes. I follow Niall outside.

He turns back around to me, "Why did you do that?"

"I wasn't about to leave you up there with that prude bitch." He scuffs. I cross my arms across my chest. As much as I can hate my mother at times I don't appreciate him calling her names.

"I understand that but why not just leave me up there?"

"You aren't as bad as I thought you were Charles."

He grins as he says his nickname for me. It isn't what I was expecting but I will take it.

"Where shall we go?" We start walking because he drove to the pub with Louis when Harry's car pulls up next to us. He quickly gets out of the car, slaming the door. Rage is plastered on his face.

"What the fuck do you want?" Niall grunts.

"Shut your fucking mouth." Harry snaps, standing in front of me. "What the fuck happened to you?"

"I left." I say simply. "You were being a dick anyway." Niall laughs a little and Harry throws him a glare.

"How? I was nothing but nice to you. Unlike him!" Niall steps forward but I put my arm in front of his torso to stop him.

"You set me up to go there with you. You knew everyone was going to be coming." Anger starts to build up inside of me. All the anger I should have expressed on someone else, like my mother. "You did all this to make Niall mad!" I am practically yelling now.

"Charlie-" He starts but I cut him off.

"No. No Harry. We agreed on being friends and you go and pull this shit. Not happening." I shake my head.

"What about your stuff?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck. I totally forgot about the groceries in his trunk.

"I don't care. Do whatever you want with them." I grab Niall's hand and pull him down the street.

"You are sexy when you take control." He grins, revealing his dimple.

"But where are we going?" He questions.

"The only place I can think of."

"Do you have a sex dungeon? Because I could totally dig that."

"Maybe." I grin back at him but continue walking.