Like a Virgin

Niall's room is not what I pictured it to be.

It is clean and organized. The walls are painted light brown on one half and blue on the other. There are no poster at all. The bed sits perfectly made in the middle.

As I graze around the room Niall grabs my arm, turning me around, pulling me close to his chest.

"You are fucking torturing me in those jeans." He takes his lip ring between his teeth, biting down. "Let's fix that." Niall pulls my shirt off and guides my pants down to the floor. I kick them off to the corner. I stand still as his eyes graze up and down my body.

"Are you going to take your clothes off?" I have no clue what I am doing. This is all new to me.

He grins, pulling his shirt over his head with one hand. His perfectly shaped chest and abs cause me to grin. His tanned, tattooed body sends chills down my spine. He unbuttons his tight pants and swiftly takes them off.

He glides over to me, cupping my face in his hands. He presses his lips against mine. He becomes more agressive and I fall back into the bed. He smirks down at me as he crawls on top of me. He kisses from my pantie line all the way to my neck before looking down at me.

"You want me right?" His breathing is hard.

I nod.

"I want to hear you say it. Want do you want me to do to you?"

I can feel my face redden.

"Don't be embrassed. I want your first time to be perfect."

"I want you to make love to me Niall Horan." My finger glides down the middle of his abs. "And no matter what it will be perfect."

Niall reaches around my back and un-casps my bra. I throw it off the bed.

"Fuck Charlie." He groans. "We need to get started soon. Just the look of you is making me hard."

He removes my panties and tosses them behind him. I am at my most vanurable state. Niall has all control here.

"Before we do the deed." Niall grins sinking his head down between my legs. I let out a loud gasp as his tongue darts into me, luckily no one is home but us. He looks up at me with a small side smirk, "You are so wet for me Charlie." He explains before continuing his actions.

I grab his hair and pull, a moan escapes Niall's lips. "Keep doing that."

I look down at Niall between my legs, "What?"

"Keep pulling my hair."

I do as he tells me. I feel myself tense as his tongue darts inside me one last time before he comes back to my lips. "You can't come yet. You have to wait until I am inside you." He removes his boxers and tosses them on the floor. He reaches over to his bedside table and pulls out a small silver package. He rips it open with his teeth and takes out the clear rubber.

He goes to put it on but he stops, "Will you put it on for me?" He holds the condom between his fingers.

I take it from him and slide it on his length. A moan escapes Niall and I smile a litte.

"Are you ready love?" Niall looks down at me, biting his lip.

I nod, not saying anything. He gently slips inside of me but it still hurts. I bite my lip holding back the tears.

"Fuck Charlie you are tight." He slowly moves in and out.

Having him inside of me feels wonderful, despite the pain.

"Are you okay Charlie? Am I hurting you?" I can hear the worry in his voice but he keeps going.

"I am fine. I am just happy to be with you." I bring Niall's lips down to me and kiss him lightly.

"You are so damn tight." He repeats his words from before. "I love you Charlie." A tear from the pain falls from my eye, but Niall reaches up to swipe it away.

He continues his motions, pressing my hips against the bed. His thumbs press into my hips hard. I call out Niall's name as I come with him still inside of me. Niall does the same, all of him pooling into the condom. He lays next to me, chest rising and falling quickly.

Niall props himself on his elbow to face me, "How are you?"

"I am fine Niall." I place my hand on his sweaty chest. "Stop worrying. I enjoyed it. I am happy it was with you."

"Do you want to shower?" He glances back at his bathroom. "I can join you?"

"That would be lovely." I smile. Niall gets up from the bed and I do the same. He guides me into the bathroom and turns on the shower. I step inside and Niall follows. I close my eyes as the hot water cascades down my back. I run my fingers through my wet hair. When I open my eyes I find Niall staring at me with a grin.

"What?" I question.

"You just look so beautiful right now." He tells me. I turn off the shower and Niall steps out handing me a towel. I wrap it around my body steping out. I follow him into the bedroom and I stare down at the bed. The place where I lost my virginity to Niall Horan.

Niall throws on a pair of baggy sweat pants and a black t-shirt. He picks up his shirt from before and hands it to me. "Wear this."

I let the towel drop to the floor and I pull the warm shirt over my head. Niall's strong scent fills my nose.

"I left my phone out in the car. I will be right back." Niall explains, grabbing his car keys. "Help yourself to any food that is downstairs."

I follow him down the stairs but I go into the kitchen where he goes outside. I search through the cupboards until I find a box of frosted flakes. It is in one of the higher shelves so I stand on my tippy toes to reach it but I still can't.

Someone behind me clears their throat and I turn around to see Louis, Zayn and Harry standing jaws dropped.

I jump a little, not knowing they were here.

"When did you get here?" I ask trying to pull Niall's shirt down to cover myself.

"Just got back." Zayn says looking me up and down.

"I am surprised to see you here." Harry says looking me straight in the eye.

"What's going on in here?" Niall snakes his hand behind my back and pushes me towards the stairs. "Go upstairs. I will be there in a second."

"But I am hungry." I try to object.

"I said go upstairs Charlie." He growls at me.

"Fine." I stomp up the stairs and sit down on Niall's bed.

He comes in a few minutes later, slamming the door behind him.

"Why were you like that in front of them?" He runs his fingers through his hair.

"Like what?"

"Oh god Charlie, you aren't serious right now?" His voice rises.

"I am dead serious. I wasn't doing anything." I snap at him.

"You were flaunting yourself around in front of them. You were half naked in front of them. Did you want Harry to see you with your arse hanging out?" He is in my face and yelling at me.

I have no clue what he is talking about. How can he be so jealous right now? "Niall, you told me to wear this. And I didn't know they were home!"

"Yeah sure." He roll his eyes.

"Niall I love only you." I try to calm him. "So what if they saw me anyway."

"So what?" His face reddens with anger. "You are mine Charlie. I don't want any other guy looking at you. I am the only one who can."