Double Dating

I wake up the next morning with Niall strong arm wrapped around my waist. He lays, sprawled out on my bed in his boxers, revealing the black designs that scatter his back. I manage to slip out of his grip without waking him.

I strip out of my pajamas and grab my black skinny jeans and my white blouse. I throw my hair into a messy bun with a light blue bow. I look back to the bed but Niall is still sleeping. I leave him to sleep and go out to the kitchen to greet Liam.

"I just made coffee." He grins, bringing his mug to his lips. "How was your night?"

"We just slept Liam." I roll my eyes at him, pouring myself some coffee.

"Are you free today?" He changes the subject.

"I think so why?"

"I have someone for you meet."

"Wait." I set down my mug so I can talk with my hands. "Are you seeing someone!?"

He is now grinning from ear to ear. "Her name is Danielle."

"Oh my gosh Liam!" I wrap my arms around him. "I definitely want to meet her."

"You can bring Niall if you want?"

"Where are you taking me?" Niall walks into the kitchen, still in his boxers, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"A double date." I pull out a mug from the cupboard and pour Niall a cup of coffee.

"Hell no." He crinkles his nose at the thought.

"Well then I will just go by myself." I cross my arms across my chest.

"I will let you discuss this alone." Liam leaves Niall and I alone.

"I want to meet my brothers new girlfriend so will just go without you."

"Why can't we just stay in all day?"

"Because this is important to my brother and I want to be there."

"So fucking stubborn." Niall shakes his head.

"I am not stubborn." I pout. "You are the one who won't go with me."

"I don't do dates, let alone double dates."

"I have to go with someone. I can't be the third wheel." I shrug. "I will just call Harry." I regret the words after they escape my mouth.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

This might work. "I said that I would call Harry. As a friend of course." I shrug.

"Alright." What? "You call fucking Harry. You have a great fucking time." Niall stomps off into the bedroom. A few minutes later he comes out fully dressed. "Have fun." He grins slamming the front door.

"So you aren't coming?" Liam his leaning against the kitchen door frame.

"No." I hold back my tears. "I am calling Harry." I grab my phone.

"Alright well we are going out to lunch at noon so be ready okay?"

"Yeah yeah, okay." I shoo him away as the phone rings.

"Hey Charlie." Harry's voice sounds worried.

"Will you go on a double date with me?"

"Do you think that is such a good idea? I mean with Ni-"

I cut him off, "Don't worry about Niall. Just please tell me you will come?"

"Yeah I can do that."

"Thank you so much Harry." I let out a heavy sigh. "Be here in like an hour?"

"Okay." I hang up the phone and go to the living room.

"So are you coming?" Liam is hopeful.

"Yes. I am bringing Harry." I plop down on the couch next to Thor, who takes up almost the whole thing. "I mean if that's okay with you?"

"Sounds good to me. I am going to just meet you there. It is at the cafe down the street." He gets up to go to his room.

"Alright. I will be there!" I yell to him.

I decide to leave what I have on and watch TV until Harry gets here. I watch a few episodes of New Girl until there is a loud knock on the door.

I grab my purse and greet Harry at the door.

He smiles up at me, "You ready?"

I follow Harry out to his car. "Thank you so much for doing this for me." I tell him as we pull out of the parking lot.

"Anything for you." He smiles at me, revealing the big dents in his cheeks. "Are you sure Niall is okay with this?"

"He wouldn't come with me." I shrug. "It's his own fault."

"The Cafe right?" I nod as he pulls up to the curb.

I get out of the car take a heavy breath when I see Liam in the window with a curly haired girl.

"You okay?" He waves his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah of course." I take his hand and drag him inside.