Morning Call

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.

I am jolted with a loud knock on the door. I look over to where Niall lays but he is already awake, pulling a shirt over his head and pulls on a pair of black sweats.

"You're going to get it?" I question, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"It better be fucking important seeing that it is 8 in the fucking morning." Niall growls, making his way out of the bedroom, to the main door.

I put my bra and panties back on and slip on Niall's shirt from the night before. I stand in the doorway, watching as Niall angrily swings open the door. Ashton stands in the doorway and is taken back when he sees that I am not the one answering.

"Uh can I talk to Charlie." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah come on in ya little fucker." Niall waves in and I am shocked by his sudden change in mood toward Ashton.

"Um thanks." Niall comes over to where I stand.

"He wants to see you my lady." He raises his eyebrows, walking right past me into the bedroom. "I am going to shower. Join me when you are done."

I make my over to Ashton and he gives me an uneasy smile.

"What?" I tilt my head to the side slightly, giving him a look of confusion.

"Well after you left yesterday crying I have kind of been worried about you." He shrugs.

"Please forget that." I sigh. "It was nothing and I know that you are going to say it was something and it kind of was so all I am going to say is that is it resolved now."

"Are you sure? Because you seemed pretty upset Charlie and I worry about you." He says, rocking back on my heels.

"You worry about everyone Ash." I say, rolling my eyes. "And yes I am sure. Niall and I are fine. I think we are great actually." I smile over at the bedroom where I know Niall is.

"Are you sure this is a good relationship to be in Charlie?" I knew this was going to come up. Ashton has always worried about me since elementary school, even when there is nothing to worry about. Ashton is like my brother and I never see him being anything less because I know he will always be there for me.

"Ash" I sigh but continue this well over played speech. "My relationship with Niall is pretty fucked up and we are a hot mess." I smile at the ground, remembering our conversation from last night. "But I love him and he loves me and I think that overpowers how fucked up everything is. And in the end, in our perspective, it is the best relationship I could have and I can't see it going any other way." I let out a deep breath.

"Did you practice that one in the mirror." Ashton laughs.

"I can tell you have I made this speech more times than I would have liked too."

"I guess I just need to get to know him better ya?" He nods.

"Of course." I tell him. "But not today." I grin and he gives me a confused look. "Today is a day for just Niall and I. I might show him around the city."

"Well when ever you are free just call me okay?"

"Okay." I smile, giving him a hug before he leaves the hotel room, shutting the door behind him.

I make my way back into the bed room to the sound of shower running. I grin, openning the door to the bathroom and the steam hits my face. Niall is already in the shower so I strip from his t-shirt and my underwear. I pull back the shower curtain and step inside. Niall is just washing out the last bit of shampoo when he opens his eyes to look at me.

"What a wonderful surprise." He grins, grabbing my hips and switching spots with me so I am in the stream of the water. The warm water hits my back as I wet down my hair.

"Can you pass me-"

But Niall is already holding out the shampoo. I take in from him, shampooing my hair. As I run my fingers through my soapy hair, I feel Niall's hands touch my stomach and travel around to my hips.

"What are you doing?" I question, rinsing the soap from my hair, looking down at his hands.

"I am just taking you in." His fingers trace light circles around my belly button.

"So I was thinking I could show you ar-" But before I can finish my sentence Niall's lips are pressed against mine. I give in, which doesn't take much doing, grabbing his face in my hands. His lips start to travel down my neck and chest.

"Let me." Niall dips his head lower and I don't resist as his tongue dips into me. I press my hands against the shower walls for support and moan his name in pleasure. I can feel him grin but he continues.

"I love you so much Niall." I can't hold it in any longer and I come with Niall still between my legs. He stands back up, not taking his eyes away from mine as he licks his lips.

"I love you too Charlie Rose Moore." He reaches his arm around my back and turns off the shower. "I love everything about you and you make me mad." His arm wraps around my waist and his lips meet mine.

"I try." I say with a giggle.

He laughs, stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around himself.

I step out as well but there are no more towels. I search the bathroom as my hair drips on the hard tile floor.

"What hotel room only has one towel in the bathroom?" I question, looking over at Niall who holds them all in his hands.

"Can I have one please?" I hold out my hand, trying to cover the rest of my bare body.

"No." He grins.

"No?" I say raising my eyebrows at him.

"I like this view better." He says biting his lip.

"But I am cold." I whine and he finally gives in, throwing a towel at me and I quickly wrap it around my body.

"I do like the other way so much better." Niall states, slapping my ass on the way out of the bathroom.