Mortal Enemies

I stand in front of my door, a look of confusion across my face. What was so bad that he couldn't tell me? Did we not just discuss our relationship?

My bedroom door swings open and I hope to see Niall but Dani's curly hair appears.

"Are you okay? What happened?" She sounds worried.

I turn around and take a seat on my bed, Dani sits next to me, criss-crossing her legs.

"Liam wanted to come in but I told him it was a girl thing." She smiles. But she is wrong, I talk to Liam about everything, including relationships. "I saw Niall storm out so I figured you would want to talk?"

I barely know this girl but she is all I have right now, "I am so confused with him." I sigh. She nods waiting for me to continue. "One minute we are the perfect couple and the next he scares the shit out of me."

"Are you sure thats a good relationship to be in?" She tilts her head to the side, eyebrows furrowed.

"The thing is" I sigh "I want this to work, and I am willing to work for it. I love Niall and I know he loves me. I just need to find a way for him to open up." I let out a heavy breath.

"So why did he leave?" She questions.

"He had to go somewhere. Where? I have no clue." I say shaking my head. "He wouldn't tell me." I have no clue why I am pouring out my whole relationship to this girl.

"Call him." She grins.

"What? No." I get up from the bed walking over to my dresser to get a sweater.

I slip it over my head and turn back to face Dani. My phone is pressed against her ear. "What are you doing!?" I rush over and grab the phone right as she is saying 'hello'

"Who the fuck was that?" Niall's voice comes out with a growl.

"Dani. Where did you go Niall?" I hear a girl giggle in the background. "Who is that?"

"No one. I am at the pub."

"Who are you with?"

"Harry, Zayn." He stops.

"And?"

"Why the fuck do you care?" He snaps at me.

"Well I thought I was your girlfriend but it seems like things have changed in the last hour."

"You are my girlfriend." He sighs "But do you need to know where I am and who I am with?"

"I think you just don't want to tell me because you know what I will say."

"It's Liv." He mumbles.

"You know I hate her." I turn back to the bed to see that Dani has left.

"I didn't know she was going to be here. Since you are so worried why don't you come?"

"I would have come with you in the first place but you objected."

"Then come now." I can hear Liv groan. "I miss you."

I sigh heavily, "I will be there in a second."

"Good." I can see him smirking now as I hang up the phone.

I change into a pair if maroon leggings, my black combat boots and my black Ramones shirt. I fluff out my hair and grab my phone. I leave my room to greet Liam and Dani cuddling on the couch.

"I am going out." I grab my leather jacket off the rack and slip my arms inside. "I will be back later."

"Be careful." Liam gives me a worried look before I make my way out to my car.

I blast Panic! at the Disco the whole ride hoping to calm my nerves. No luck. I barely know Liv but I know I really fucking hate her. I didn't even realize that I am already parked in front of the pub. I stare through the window at Niall sitting next to Liv with her slutty hands drapped all over him, a blank expression across his face.

I snatch my phone from the cup holder and storm inside. A big grin grows on Niall's face when he sees me. He practically pushes Liv out of the booth when he gets up to greet me. He wraps is arm around my waist and leans down for a kiss. I turn my head at the last moment as his lips connect to my cheek. His eyes narrow at me. I take a seat at the booth across from Harry and Zayn. Niall sits next to me and Liv pulls up a chair to the end of the table.

"So how is our little prude today?" Liv snickers.

"Shut your whore mouth." Zayn snaps and I laugh a little. I think he hates Liv more than I do.

"I am doing great Liv. " I throw her a fake smile. "Have you been able to spread your legs any further or have you gone as far as you can go?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Holy shit." Zayn grins, clapping his hands together.

"Are you going to control your bitch?" Liv snaps at Niall.

He looks like has been snapped from his thoughts but he looks angry, "She isn't a bitch." He snaps back. "You can fucking leave Liv. No one wants you here because no one here likes you. We only put up with you because Iris says we have too. So just back the fuck off."

"Fuck you!" She yells and storms out of the pub. All eyes are on us as Niall sits back down next to me, breathing heavily.

"Damn Charlie." Zayn smirks. Not a word from Harry this whole time. He just stares at his plate of fries. "I didn't know you had it in you!"

"I really don't like her." I smile at the thought of her out of my life.

"We need to talk." Niall grabs my arm and leads me over to the pool table. He shoo's away the two guys playing and leans against the table. "Why didn't you kiss me?"

"I am still not happy with you Niall." I cross my arms.

"Why? What did I do this time? Because it is always my fault." He rolls his eyes.

"You are not aloud to be an ass right now." I snap. "You leave without telling me where you are going and then you end up being here with my mortal enemy!" I can feel the anger build up inside of me.

"I know." He sighs. "I am a fucking idiot. I am new to this relationship thing."

"You aren't very good at it." I stick out my bottom lip.

"Then you have to guide me through it." He grins at me pulling me close. He bites my bottom lip before pressing his soft lips against mine. "I love you Charlie."