Changing Things Up

"I haven't heard from Iris in a while." I shrug as Niall plays with my hair. We have been sitting in our apartment for about an hour now with nothing to do. But I don't mind. Just being here with Niall is making my heart flutter with joy.

"Who knows." He tilts my chin back so I am looking back at him. We sit on the couch, and I sit between his legs. "She is probably all hormonal and crazy and I don't want to deal with that shit."

"Well she is pregnant so she has an excuse."

"Well she was a bitch to me before so I don't want to find out what she is like now." He scuffs.

"I want to call her." I move from between his legs and grab my phone off the coffee table. "Maybe we could have then over for dinner. Oh! I could cook! How great would that be."

"Sounds like a fucking blast." I turn to him just as he rolls his eyes at me.

"Oh come on. We can't just stay cooped up all day alone in this apartment." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Do this for me please!" I lay back with my hands on his chest, I lock my eyes with his.

He stares down at my eyes for a moment.

"What would we even make?" He questions, with a sigh.

I smile with glee, pecking Niall on the lips, "We can figure that out later. I am going to call Iris."

I dial Iris's number before Niall can say anything else.

"I honestly thought you died or something." Iris laughs, answering the phone.

"I know it been too long!" I look over at Niall who just stares at me. "That's why I am calling actually. I was wondering if you and Louis wanted to come over for dinner tonight. I am cooking."

"You're cooking?"

"I was planning on it." I nod even though she can't see me.

"Charlie, you can't cook for shit." She scuffs.

"That is not true!" I say offended.

"You brunt mac and cheese." I can see her shaking head now.

"Fine. We will order take-out I just want you and Louis to come over. We can have a night of it ya?"

"Give me a minute." She covers the phone with her hand. "You want to go to Charlie's for dinner?" I hear her muffled voice ask Louis.

"Only if you want to." He responds.

"We would love to come." She tells me.

"Good! Be here around 8ish?"

"Sounds good." She responds before hanging up the phone.

"Well?" Niall grabs my hips pulling me back to him.

"We are ordering take out." I pout. "According to Iris I can't cook."

"Or we could just cancel it all and we break the bed?"

"You already broke the bed. All on your own." I smirk at him and he rolls his eyes.

He pushes me back on the couch playfully and gets on top of me. "We have plenty of time until dinner I say we" He speaks as his lips travel down my neck to my bare chest, maybe I shouldn't have worn a v-neck. "change things up."

"Niall we can't, we have to clean before they get here."

"I am not the one who made the mess. You are a pig you know that." He bites back his piercing.

"Yes I am aware of the fact and that's exactly why you have to help me clean." I try to wiggle from his grasp but he isn't having it. His grip is tight.

"We have penalty of time." He slowly sinks his body down to above my belt buckle. "And I know you don't want me to stop." He grins before unbuttoning my pants and sliding them down my legs.

I give in, grabing the bottom of Niall's shirt and pulling it over his head.

"I knew you would give in." He smirks, revealing a small dimple. He pulls my shirt over my head.

"Shut up." I tell him, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling his lips down to mine. I feel so close with Niall, everything just goes smoothly like we have done it a million times, sometimes it feels like it. His lips melt into mine as he deepens the kiss. His hands traveling to my back, unclasping my bra, pulling it from my body.

I let out a small moan and his hands grasp my breasts, "Niall."

He slides his boxers down his legs.

"Where's the-" I say breathing hard but he is already grabbing a condom from his pocket, slipping over his length.

"I love you so much Charlie." He says before slipping into me. I let out a loud moan, raking my nails down his back. "You feel so good. Fuck." He mumbles.

"Faster." I whisper and Niall looks down at me confused.

"What?"

"Go faster." I look up into his eyes and he just stares, down at me, quicken his speed.

"Niall!" I let out a gasp as I come with him inside of me.

He does the same, collapsing onto my chest, breathing heavily.

"That was intense." He laughs a little, removing his condom, and trowing it in the trash near by.

"I fucking love you Charlie." He rest his chin on my chest, looking up at me.

"I love you too Niall."

He grabs the blanket off the back of the couch and wraps it around the both of us.

"How long until the happy couple gets here?" Niall asks, resting his cheek on my chest.

"A lot of hours." I say looking at the clock and it is only 3 o'clock.

"Good. I need sleep."

"But you are squishing me." I giggle.

"Fine." Niall grabs my hips and spins me around, switching our positions on the couch so that I am laying on top of him. "Now sleep. I had to get up way to fucking early this morning because of you."

"Whatever." I yawn. I rest my cheek on his chest, tracing a rose tattoo on his shoulder. I quickly fall asleep with Niall's arms wrapped tightly around me.