Can I Just-

"We should get back to Harry and Zayn." I smile at the ground as our lips part from each other.

"Or we could just leave. Skip out, go to your place?" He tucks a peice of hair behind my ear, causing me to look up at him.

"Liam and Dani are there." I sigh.

"Call him." Niall shrugs. "Tell him to leave."

"I can't just tell him to leave! It's his place too Niall." I look back at our table to see Harry staring straight at me. "What about your place? Harry and Zayn are both here."

"Iris and Louis are there. He told us not to come until the morning." Niall rolls his eyes.

"Well I guess we are staying here for a while." I shrug walking back to the table but Niall grabs my elbow, turning me back around.

"Why don't we get a hotel room? I'll pay." He smirks.

"Niall." I sigh. "I am not letting you pay for a hotel room. We can just wait. It's no big deal." I shrug as his eyebrows furrow. "Let's just order some food ya? I am starving."

"Fine." He grunts and I practically drag him back to the table. "He better not even look at you." Niall mumbles his breath, referring to Harry.

"Glad to have you back." Zayn gives me a warm smile. Niall scoots closer to me, placing his hand on my knee.

The waitress comes to our table. I order a chicken sandwich and so does Niall. Harry and Zayn have eaten so they just order drinks.

"How have you guys been?" I ask, trying to create a conversation.

"Pretty good." Harry nods staring down at his lap.

"That's a lie." Zayn scuffs and we all turn to him. "You have been in a funk all week." He nudges Harry. Harry just looks from me to Niall then back at me. I can feel Niall grip tighten on my knee.

"It's just been a bad week." He shakes his head. "No big deal."

The waitress comes over with our food but Niall stops her, "Can we actually get these two in a to-go box?"

"Of course." She nods taking our plates away.

"Leaving so soon?" Zayn questions, taking a big gulp of beer.

"We have somewhere to be." Niall says jaw clenched.

The waitress comes back over with our food. Niall slaps some money on the table before grabbing the food and my hand, and dragging me out the door.

"What's the big deal!?" I take my hand from Niall's but still follow him to his car. "I drove here you know."

"We will get your car later now get in." He snaps.

"Why?" I cross my arms across my chest. "We don't have anywhere to go."

"We are going to a hotel."

"I don't want too. I don't want you to pay that kind of money when we can easily wait."

He sighs, running his fingers through his hair, "Why must you be so stubborn?"

"Why must you be so demanding?" I narrow my eyes at him and he grins.

"Why must you be so sexy?" He snakes his arm behind my back and presses me against him.

"Not sure?" I shrug. "It just comes natural I guess." I smirk at him as he presses his soft lips against mine.

"Can you please just let me do this one thing." He moans, our lips still touching as me speaks.

"Niall-" I sigh.

"If you don't let me I will yell out everything I want to do to your right here, right now." A smile spreads across his face.

"Niall I don't want you to spend money on me."

He opens his mouth, "Fuc-" He starts to yell but my hand covers his mouth before he has a chance to finish. A little old lady walks past, glaring at Niall, but he doesn't notice.

"Fine. I will go." I slip out of his grip and get into the car. Niall jogs around the front of the car and gets in. "I don't have any clothes, or any of my stuff." I pout as he gets in, driving away from the curb.

"So. Wear that again tomorrow." He says, eyes focused on the road.

"No! That would be gross. Let me stop at home and get some things."

"But that is totally out of our way." He grunts.

"Please." He looks over at me and I sit with my bottom lip stuck out.

He rolls his eyes but agrees, "Fine. Only because I know that if I don't I won't be getting any tonight."

"Thank you!" I smile, jumping in my seat a little. Niall turns the car around and heads to my apartment. He parks in front and starts to open his door.

"I will only be a minute. Wait here." He sighs closing his door. As I get out of the car he blast Panic! At the Disco. I smile as I make my way up to my apartment.

Thor greets me at the door. I pet him as he follows me to my room. I grab a small suite case out of my closet and throw it on the bed. I grab a few shirts and pants. I get one of my sun dresses and a pair of converse. I grab my things from the bathroom and zip up my suite case. I carry it out to the door trying not to wake Liam or Dani. I failed.

"Where are you going?" Liam emerges from his bedroom in just sweat pants, wiping his eyes.

"I am staying with Niall tonight." I reach for the door but Liam continues.

"I never see you anymore Charlie." I can feel the hurt in his voice.

"How about tomorrow? Just you and I? No interuptions from anyone."

"Sounds good." He smiles sleepily.

"I will call you." I exit the apartment before he has a chance to say another word. I rush down stairs throwing my suite case in the trunk. I get back in the car and smile at Niall.

"Took you long enough." He says sarcastically.

"Oh shush." I playfully smack his arm.

"Can we go now?" He takes the car out of park.

"Wait I forgot my phone!" I reach for the door handle but they door is already locked and Niall is driving away. "Niall!"

"You can go one night without it. Just you and I with no distractions."

I glare over at him. I feel naked without my phone. I must have left it on the bed. Luckily I have Liam's number memorized.

"And you still think you are getting some tonight?"

"Oh I know I am." He turns to me with a smirk on his face, revealing his dimple. Damn.