Game On

I wake up the next morning with a raging headache. This is why I don't drink. I get out of bed, going into the kitchen grabing a glass of water and pain killers.

"Get me two." I laugh as Liam comes in rubbing his head. I hand him the small pills and a glass of water.

"So what are you up to today?" He asks, downing the water.

"Work." I look at the clock. "In an hour." I quickly walk back to my bathroom curling the ends of my hair and fluffing it out. I pick out my red shorts and white blouse to wear. I throw on a pair of navy blue Toms and grab my purse.

"When do you get off?" Liam asks as I reach the front door.

"When ever Ezra lets me leave." I wave goodbye and make my way down the stairs.

I check my phone but not a peep from Niall since last night. Maybe it is a good thing he is ignoring me. Not hearing from him will get my mind off things. I hope.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I pull my shirt over my head. I look back at Liv laying in her bed sound asleep. I am a fucking idiot. Charlie can never know about this. Everything will be over, she won't give me the chance I need. I need her and I go and ruin it by sleeping with Liv.

I need to see her. I grab my jacket and leave Liv in her dorm. I speed all the way to Charlie's apartment. I quickly glide up the stairs and bang on the door.

Liam answers in khakis and a blue button up shirt. He is way to put together, it bothers me.

"Is Charlie here?"

"No." He answer blankly.

"Okay, well, do you know where she is?"

"Yes."

This fuck head. "Well where the fuck is she?" I am getting angry with him now.

"Why do you care? Don't you have other girls to sleep with? I don't need you hurting my sister."

I don't want to hurt her either. "You don't know anything about me." I growl, poking his in the chest.

"Really?" His eyebrows raised. "You're just some punk who sleeps with every girl he can and then leaves them. Charlie isn't one of those girls buddy." He slams the door in my face.

The problem is he is right. Before Charlie, I would sleep with anything that could breathe. Before Charlie. I don't want to be like that anymore. I am a fucking idiot. I run my fingers through my hair before turning around taking two steps at a time.

I will have to find her myself.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.

"There was a new shipment of posters in the back would you go and get a box of them?" Ezra asks me and I nod.

I make my way to the back room, I go to grab the large box in the corner when my phone vibrates. A text from an unknown number.

*Niall was great in bed last night;) Wouldn't you agree... Oh wait -Liv*

Anger builds up inside of me. I can't believe he would do this. He just told me he wanted to be with me and then he goes and sleeps with someone. Not just anyone, Liv. I hate that bitch.

"You can't go back there!" I hear Ezra yell. I turn around to see Niall standing in front of the door, breathing hard. He locks the door.

"Charlie-"

Before I can think my hand connects to his cheek, hitting him with all I can.

"You slept with Liv last night?" I can feel the tears build in my eyes.

He turns back to me, jaw clenched, "How did you find out?"

"Liv texted me. God knows you never would have told me." The first tear falls down my cheek. Niall lifts his thumb to my face to wipe it away but I smack his hand away before he has a chance.

"Don't you dare touch me." I back away a little, as much as I can in this small space. No where to run. "I gave my heart to you and you already broke it. I know I should have listened to everyone about you."

He looks down at the ground but doesn't say anything.

"You need to go. And don't come back here, or anywhere near me." I push him back against the door in anger.

"I will go okay!" He holds his hands up in surrender. "But I am not letting you go." He grabs the door handle, leaving it open as he leaves the small room. I watch as he leaves the store.

"Are you okay?" Ezra asks.

"I am fine." I wipe the tears from my cheeks. I grab the box but Ezra takes it from me.

"I got this. Why don't you go early today. I can keep shop going myself." He gives me a sympathetic smile.

"No. I will man the register. Helps me clear my head."

He nods as I head out to the front of the store. I take a seat behind the register.

"What would you suggest?" A raspy voice speaks in front of me. I look up to see Harry leaning against the counter with a smirk on his face.

"Oh hey." I try to sound happy but it doesn't work, Harry's smirk turns to a frown quick.

"What happened?" His eyebrows furrow.

"Nothing I want to throw on you." I get up from behind the desk. "Now you want my suggestion?" I walk over to a crate of records and pull out "Fire of Unknown Orgin" By Blue Oyster Cult. "I strongly suggest this one. One of my favorites." I hand Harry the album and he smiles up at me.

"I didn't peg you for the classic rock type?" He gives me the side smirk revealing a dimple.

"When I was little I would listen to all the rock albums with my dad. It was our bonding time." Memories of my father flow through my mind.

"I will definitely listen to this." Harry pays for that album but doesn't leave.

"When do you get off?"

I look over at the clock, "An hour why?"

"Everyone was getting together at the pub tonight. Would you like to come? I can drive."

Will Niall be there? I think to myself. No, I can't let him take over my life. If he is going to be there I will just show him he didn't break me. "I would love that."

Game on Niall.