Chapter Two

Toni

As a security guard  led me outside, my feelings were in a million places. I was so happy that Janet and I were talking again, sad that we had to leave so soon, excited that we were hanging out tomorrow and there was one other feeling that was the largest part of me... I didn't want to face it, but I think I am low key attracted to her. Everything about her tonight was infatuating; even the things that hadn't changed since we last spoke, and I was positive I didn't feel this way back then. Her soft spoken voice, her smile, her body... Oh, her body... I wanted to just squeeze her-

   "Toni Braxton, are you listening to me?" Face's voice shattered my thoughts. He was really killing my vibe tonight. Why did I even bring his ass. 

  "What, Face?" I said, a little annoyed. He was driving me home now. "And why do you have those damn glasses on its midnight." 

  "You know I wear these. Don't act brand new. How was Janet? Did you guys reconnect?" 

  "Yeah, I think we're hanging out tomorrow," I said dreamily. I was so looking forward to seeing her again. 

  "Did you tell her I said hey like I asked?" 

Damn. I knew there was something I was forgetting. 

  "Shit. No, sorry Face. I will tomorrow." I knew I probably wouldn't. 

  "You better." 

  "If you wanted to say hi so bad you should have brought your own damn backstage pass." He was pissing me off. I really just wanted to be alone with my thoughts right now. I didn't have time for his attitude. 

  "Man, shut up. Get out." He unlocked the door. Huh, I guess we were in my driveway. 

  "Bye. Thanks for driving me," I mumbled. 

  "Yeah. Good night, Toni." 

He was mad at me, I could tell. But I didn't care. I was in my feelings. 

I got out of the car and headed right up to my room, trying to make sense of everything. I didn't even like girls, or did I? Being a preachers kid, if thoughts about a girl even so much as entered my mind, they were drowned in holy water and beaten out of my ass with a Bible. Growing up, I was too afraid to even wonder,  and as an adult I never even thought about it. Now, I wasn't so sure. Janet was doing something to me... 

  I changed into my pajamas and tried to go to sleep. But all I could think about was her. Soon enough though, I was dreaming about her, and the next morning I woke up with my panties slightly moist. Oh, lord, this bitch got me having wet dreams about her and shit. This was getting out of control. I checked my phone for the time: 11:00 in the morning. Damn, and I was dreaming for a good minute too. I decided I should call her and see what the plan was for today. Something had to give.

Janet

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing that popped into my head was Toni. It was all that I'd been thinking about since the night before, even when I called Wissam and tried to have a little fun with him over the phone. But he wasn't doing it for me. Toni was. I couldn't get over how much she changed, I mean, I'd always thought she was beautiful. But now, she was just straight up sexy. I sat in my bed for a long time, just thinking about her. At no point in our friendship back then did I ever feel sexually attracted to her. Why was this happening now? 

Maybe it's because Wissam isn't here and he hasn't cracked my back in nearly two months. I hated when he left. I finally decided to owe it all to a little sexual frustration and began to relax, as I remembered her from last night. That sultry voice, those soft, red tinted lips, her juicy ass... I wanted it all and in ample amounts.