Chapter 65

Toni

Janet looked down at me with round eyes.

"Before you ask me any questions or say anything at all, I would really appreciate it if you would get on your hands and knees."

Hesitantly, she climbed off my lap and obliged. "Can I speak now?" She looked back at me as I ogled at her ass.

"Go ahead." I started to rub big, slow circles on it.

"Sorrier?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Care to explain?"

"No." I stated simply. "You're gonna see. In just a second."

The arch in Janet's back grew deeper as she dug her elbows into the mattress. I let out a puff of air. She knew what she was doing to me. I pulled her thong back and snapped it against her skin. "I guess I should ask how you want it, but I already have something in mind."

"Be my guest."

"Really?"

"Really. But whatever it is, please, do not make me wait any longer."

I smiled before I pulled her underwear down around her luscious thighs. "Do you mind?"

She turned around on her back and lifted her legs high into the air. Staring deep into her eyes, I pulled them off before I kissed her leg. I leaned down to her and kissed her softly as I let my hand fondle her. "I'm sorry too," I whispered, entering her deeply. She gasped.

"You better be," she mumbled. I thrusted my fingers once more, harder. She loved to talk back to me.

"You know I am." I said into her neck. It made her shiver. "Turn over."

Janet returned to her original position, taking a deep breath to prepare herself. I wanted her to be nice to me, but I knew for a fact she preferred it rough. And I would do that for her.

I drew back and smacked her ass hard, catching it in my hand and squeezing it even harder. She moaned, pushing it back into my crotch. I licked my lips, staring down at the red spot I'd created on her skin. This woman.

"Don't move," I said. "I'll be back."

I left for our playroom, looking for it. It wasn't often that we used it, and she had only used it on me. Tonight was different though. She would never say so, but I knew she wanted it just as bad as me sometimes. So she would get it.

I secured it around my waist as I entered the room quietly again. As I requested, Janet didn't move a muscle. "Don't turn around. Don't look at all," I said, approaching her body from behind. Without hesitation or warning, I grabbed a hold of her hips and entered deep, mounting her and holding myself up with my arms once I was inside. Janet cried out loud, her voice raspy with the element of sheer surprise. I grabbed the top of her ear with my teeth and let my tongue graze it. She was not ready.

"Baby... wait..." she managed as I pulled out slow to show some mercy.

"I can't." Another deep stroke. Janet's head fell down onto the pillows, the arch in her back falling with every moment.

I sat up and pulled her hips back with me, getting into a moderate rhythm. The dominance I had so forcefully taken from her made me feel so different. Time passed and her moans grew higher-pitched; I stopped altogether and watched as she threw her ass back at me. My body grew hot all over again at the way she moved.

"Shit, I'm gonna come..." she squeaked. I pulled out and immediately positioned myself underneath her treasure, ready to let her rain on me. Janet immediately sat up and began winding her hips against my tongue. I groaned in delight at the taste, the fast pace, and all of the noises she made. She wasn't going to stop. We were too close. I grabbed her hips and pulled her deep into my mouth to a point where she could barely move. "Fuck, Toni Michele!" Janet cried. I refused to let go. Her thighs shook violently as they squeezed my head.

Janet's body fell forward, and she grabbed the headboard before her head could hit the wall. I let go of her hips only to grab fistfuls of her ass in each hand. Tension had never been so high. "Keep going..." she panted over and over. I couldn't see her face, but I knew her eyes were closed, teeth gritted, and tears threatened to spill from those big brown eyes. All I could think about was making her come, hard.

"I—Shit...!"

Finally, an intense, hot release began to drip from between her legs. I quickly got out from under her and pushed her onto her back, eagerly opening them up and devouring her. She immediately started to run, but I pulled her back. I paused for a moment, just to take it in, give her a second to breathe.

"Let me give you more," she spoke lowly. I looked up at her with a cocked eyebrow. "Come here."

"You better not be stalling," I warned as I met her face. Janet quickly shook her head before pressing my lips gently against her own. I let my tongue run across her lip, and as I felt her reach between us and guide the strap back inside, I knew now what she meant. A deep groan came from her throat as she pushed her pelvis closer to me.

"Like this—ooh, yes, baby..."

Her hands began to rub my back soothingly as I took over with the slowest, deepest strokes possible. Her legs wrapped around my body and I dropped down to my elbows to near her neck. We remained this way for a good while, but I knew it wasn't going to really get her there. Gradually, I picked up the pace. There was a bit of resistance from how tight her walls began to squeeze, and then I remembered why we ended up here in the first place.

Then the familiar sensation of her nails on my back sent me nearly into overdrive. Here she came.

"Don't you dare stop," she demanded. It was the last thing on my agenda. Stopping. I picked my head up to look at her face this time. Her bangs now stuck to her forehead, her face was glistening in the candlelight with perspiration, and her lips were bright red and a little engorged from our passionate kisses. Beautiful was an understatement. How the hell could I stop?

"Come for me, baby," I mumbled as I went fast and hard now. She just nodded her head and shut her eyes tight, letting tears slip through while she grabbed her own breast beneath the shirt I was too impatient to take off of her.

The orgasm came silently. She became tight, quiet, frozen in the position with her knees damn near by her ears at the point she reached it. Her years of dancing served her well for a number of reasons.

It was one of those nights where neither of us could find the words. I just looked down at her body, waiting for any cue that I could proceed. Gently, I wiped the tears from her face until she finally opened her eyes. They were so sleepy. I directed my attention to the mess I'd made between her thighs, slick with her apparent satisfaction. Slowly, I moved myself away until the dildo was completely removed. The first thing I did was take it off of me and let my tongue run all over it. Janet wouldn't take her eyes off me. Her body was telling me that my mouth was needed elsewhere, and I understood better than anyone exactly where it should have been. Still, I couldn't help myself. It was coated in all of her sweet glory, and I needed it all.

When I decided she'd waited long enough, I tossed it across the room and kneeled down by the edge of the bed, once again pulling her legs to me. Gently, this time. She was so spent, and I knew all she really wanted was for my mouth to soothe her. I would do just that. Never would she have to ask me.

I pressed my tongue flat against her, and her body immediately relaxed. I closed my eyes and did the same, feeling myself fall into her. I could get lost. I was becoming just that.

Janet's breathing would hitch every once in a while, but other than that, we were still quiet. I was in such a deep concentration, having never savored her taste so immensely before. To say that she was drenched was an understatement.

Ten or fifteen minutes passed when I realized I could do it all night and she'd be equally as content. I kissed her treasure four times over, then let my lips drag all the way up her torso before I finally gave her breasts the attention they deserved. Janet grabbed my chin and kissed me before I could linger for long.

She pulled me over onto my side, tangling our legs together without ever separating our lips. It made me think that she probably loved her taste as much as I did, and to that, I smiled in my head. Her sex drive was incomparable.

"Say it one more time," she finally whispered gently. It blended right in with the atmosphere; I could barely hear it.

"I'm sorry, Janet Jackson. You forgive me?"

"I forgive you, Toni Braxton."