Chapter 73

I just wanna say I went back today and actually read this story to see if the plot even is still making sense and the way I CRINGED at them first few chapters 🤮 growth people. It's been a journey fr fr.

Toni

Janet and I made love all night and didn't stop until we physically couldn't keep our eyes open any longer. Nothing was off limits, at all, for either of us. As a matter of fact, we didn't even confine ourselves to only her playroom. We stopped midway through to take a sensual shower, eat something, and then it began again in the kitchen. We moved into the living room after that, and then the bedroom, and finally, when the sun was completely risen and birds were in full swing, we both passed out on the couch.

I couldn't believe the things we'd done to each other, but I was happy I'd stayed. The constant serotonin and affection provided to me last night was just like medicine. I felt much lighter today.

It was mid afternoon when we finally awoke in a tangled mass of limbs on the sectional in front of her bed. It wasn't a cramped arrangement at all, but maybe we were both just too tired to care. She slept peacefully on top of me the whole morning, and not once did I feel the need to move. Where we fell was the exact way we woke up.

Her hair was still damp and wild from the night before. I tried to wipe it out of her face, but could barely seem to find her eyes in all of the curls. I laughed. "Good morning, curly."

"Hi, Toni Michele," she said happily. If nothing else, I could see that bright smile peeking from underneath her hair. "How are you feeling today?" She reached up and ran her hand down my face.

"Much better than yesterday," I admitted.

"You don't know how happy that makes me to hear you say that." She kissed my bare chest.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Splendid," she sang. I laughed. "You were so... fucking good..." she sat up tall on my lap. "I can't even remember it all, but..."

"I know, right? It's like we were drugged or something." I held onto her waist.

"No, we definitely drank a little. I remember that much. Right after dinner, like four or five shots, back to back, just to reenergize." She laughed.

"You're right! we did have... Tequila. Yes." I snapped my fingers. "And we did body shots..."

"Mhm." She leaned down and nuzzled into my neck. "We sure did."

"Yeah. That was something else."

My mind drifted back to all the ways we had each other, from the beginning to end. I couldn't believe the way we just didn't seem to get enough of one another. It had been a pretty good while since we were like that. It felt brand new, but pretty familiar at the same time.

I knew we were still going to have to talk at some point, but I'd be such a fool to ruin this beautiful moment with Jan. I knew in my heart there'd never be another one exactly like it, so I just wanted to enjoy our bliss together while it still lingered. I was sure shit would hit the fan soon enough. It always did.

"Mm... I could fall asleep again, right here," she said. I wrapped my arms around her naked body. "You're so comfy, Toni Michele."

I laughed. "You don't want to get under the blankets? The bed is right there."

"And you're right here."

"You're such a baby."

"Shh... just hold me, okay?"

I had to just shake my head. We did end up staying like that for another hour or so, and I was in and out of sleep the whole time, just thinking of the when and how the elephant in the room would be addressed. And I didn't want to be the bad guy, the thief of joy in such a moment of much-needed peace for us, but I didn't want it to get any worse.