Chapter 7

Toni

Strawberry? Who the fuck is that? What kind of name is that? I didn't see her come with anyone else... All of these thoughts raced through my mind while Janet caressed my thighs.

  "Now relax, Toni. She's truly, very nice. And I think you two will get along just fine." She explained in a calm voice. I was anything but calm. It was like she could read my mind.

  "Janet, what are you talking about?"

  "Don't worry, it will all make sense in just a little while. Now, can we go upstairs? She's actually waiting for us in your bedroom, I think." She stepped away from me so that I could hop off of the counter. Okay, this was getting weird. But I complied.

  "Sure..." I started toward the stairs.

  "Wait." Janet grabbed my arm lightly. I turned around.

  "Yes?"

  "You said you got whipped cream and berries for me?" She asked politely, "Can we bring it with us? She likes them too." A smile spread across her face.

  "Yeah, no problem..." I cocked my head to the side like a confused puppy. Nonethless, I grabbed both containers out of the fridge.

  "Now we can go." Janet grabbed both of the bags she had come with and followed me up the stairs. Whatever she had up her sleeve, I wasn't prepared for any of it.

I opened the door to my room and turned on the lights. Janet came in and closed the door behind her before examining the light switch. She noticed that the lights could be dimmed, and turned them down to a romantic glow. Oh, shit.

"Jan, there's no one else in here," I said, setting the stuff on my night stand. She looked around at my room.

"You'll see." I could feel her come up behind me. Soon, a hand rested gently on the small of my back, and her lips were pressed against the nape of my neck. "She's been here the whole time," Janet whispered. I shivered as she squeezed my ass. She turned me around to face her, and I could see something change in her eyes. They weren't the warm cozy brown that they usually were. Now, they were glowing with a lust I'd never seen in her before.

"There's a couple things you need to know about Strawberry," Janet began before she shoved me back onto the bed. I wanted to protest, but I decided to play along with whatever she had planned.

"I want to warn you that she plays
a little rough sometimes. But don't think anything of it." Janet slowly crawled on top of me as she spoke, and I propped myself up with my elbows, only to be pushed down again. "And whatever she wants," she paused to literally rip my shirt off of me, "She gets. And she doesn't ask twice, so pay attention, okay?" Her hands roamed my torso freely. I nodded my head in a daze.

"You are to address her as Ms. Jackson, and do whatever she asks you to," Janet continued. "Because there are consequences when you disobey. But I suggest, to get on her good side," she leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Scream her name. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

"I knew you would. Now, let's play."

Janet got up and opened the strawberries, taking out a few. She dangled one over her mouth before taking a bite, and then held it up to my face. "These are perfect. Taste."
She fed the rest of the strawberry to me and set the stem on the night stand.

  "I hope yours is just as sweet," she thought aloud casually. My heart began to race. "Just as juicy." She opened the whipped cream as well and dipped another strawberry into it before she finished in one bite. Her eyes closed as she chewed. "This is good, too." Janet put her finger into the bowl and brought it to me again. I looked at her finger, then to her.