Chapter 44

Y'all I'm legal as fuck today no more catching cases 💼 Happy Birthday to my ugly ass lmao

Janet

"That's better." I pulled the dress down her body in a painfully slow manner, watching every inch of skin reveal itself like a good movie. Toni stepped out of it and I tossed it on the couch. All she had on were her panties and those stilettos. "Much better."

I rubbed circles on her ass for a moment, then drew back and smacked it hard. She squealed as I rubbed the pain away. Her breath was staggered and shallow. I pushed her down, now bent over on her hands and knees on the bed. I spread her legs open a little and rubbed her slit up and down steadily. She sighed, hanging her head down.

"Did you really think you were going to get away with all of that mouth, Toni Michele Braxton? Have you forgotten who's you are? Didn't you know who you're talking to?" I spanked her again. Her back rounded upwards toward the ceiling. "You can act like that again if you want to, see what happens." My voice never broke a low roar, extremely calm, but inflected nonetheless.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered.

"What was that? Speak up."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Jackson."

"You're gonna be sorry. Don't move."

I went in my bag and grabbed the toys I brought along, plus a new one I bought once I found out she'd be visiting. Either she was going to love it or hate it. I was going to love it either way. I came back to her and just ran it up and down her spine. Toni was rigid and her skin was hot underneath me. The dildo made it between her thighs, teasingly tracing her moist panties. "Look at me."

Toni's head craned slowly around. Her teeth were clenched tightly and her eyes looked glossy. But behind the tears was hunger. It was a filthy lust that was totally unmistakable. I could only imagine the thoughts racing through her head that she wanted to say, had I not ordered her to do otherwise. I liked the way the liquor and our time apart was making her act. It was a side of her that I'd never really seen, not like this. And I had a feeling I wouldn't much more often after this. Truly a treat.

I forcefully pulled her underwear out of the way and shoved the toy deep inside of her, switching the vibrator on at the top. She almost screamed at the powerful sensation and size. She could barely take it all, but I tried anyway. I pushed until it wouldn't go anymore. She shoved her face into a pillow as I pumped it swiftly. Her hands gripped the sheets hard.

I kept going until I'd thought she had enough, turning it off but keeping it inside of her. Her legs were shaking as she tried to keep herself hoisted on her hands and knees. A storm brewed between my thighs at the scene. I chuckled.

"This is what happens. You asked for it, didn't you?" I taunted. "Talking all that mess in the car?"

She didn't say a word. I twisted the dildo inside of her and she tensed up all over again with a violent shiver. "Mhm, that's exactly what you get..." I muttered to myself slowly, enjoying the show in front of me.

I picked up the pace again, hard and fast. Toni wretched and began to run away from me. I pulled her hips back again and continued, listening to the sound of her moans that were more like screams, mixed with the sound of the toy plunging into her wet treasure, until a few moments later when she was totally silent but her body was shaking hard. I start to notice that she is coming, literally dripping down her thigh. I was in awe.

"Shit..." I pulled the dildo out slowly and turned it off. She jolted.

"Please..." She begged. "I can't anymore. I'm sorry."