Chapter 8

Janet

If Toni was white, all of the color would have flushed out of her face and she would be completely pale. I could tell she wasn't used to anything like this, but I was about to make her really familiar.

"Don't be afraid, you'll learn to love the pain," I assured her. "And soon you will beg for it." I could see goosebumps form on the surface as her skin as I got back on top of her. I chained her wrists to the steel bars of the bed frame above her head. Beads of sweat began to form at her hairline. I chuckled.

"Toni, baby, relax!" My hands ran themselves over her curvaceous silhouette. Her skin was so soft and velvety.

"I can't... I'm scared," she admitted. She was so cute. I grabbed the dildo behind me and straddled her waist once again. It was the best seat in the house.

I drug it slowly across her body, tracing her breasts and her jawline, just to get her stimulated a little more. I wanted every one of her senses focused on me and the way I was about to make her feel. Her eyes followed its every move over her skin.

"Can there be a safe word?" She asked timidly. I laughed.

"Toni, honey, you're as safe as you'll ever be, right here." I leaned in to place a sweet kiss on the corner of her mouth. Then I ducked to her ear. "The only reason you're handcuffed right now is because I would like to be the only one responsible for the way you're about to feel," I growled. "No one else, not even yourself. Just let me." I kissed her neck. "Okay?"

"Okay." Her voice was barely audible. She was surrendering slowly, but surely.

"Thank you. Now, would you like to get this wet, or should I?" I asked, holding the dildo up.

"You can," she replied.

"I thought you might say that." I smiled and inserted it into my mouth. She watched me carefully as I sucked on it slowly and passionately, as if my life depended on it. I could tell she liked it. I continued for a little longer before I positioned myself at the meeting of her thighs.

"Be gentle," she said as I rubbed it against her glistening folds. "I'm already spent."

"No promises. We're just getting started."

I directed the dildo painstakingly slow into her dripping treasure, and I heard her gasp as I pushed it as deep as I could. If I was going to be gentle at first, she was still going to feel it.

"How do you like that?" I asked and twisted it a little inside of her.

"It's bigger than I thought," she replied breathlessly. I don't know how she couldn't tell by looking at it, but I nodded my head and continued, picking up the pace with every minute. Her walls clenched every time I went in, and relaxed as I pulled out. I bent down to stimulate her clit with my tongue as I went, and her body lifted off of the sheets. I smiled.

"Oh my god..."

I got onto my knees and pumped as fast as I could. Trying to take it all, she jerked around in hopes to get free or at the very least, be a little more comfortable. But she wasn't going anywhere.

"Shit!" She screamed. Her moans were music to my ears and only made me want to go faster.

Without slowing down or changing my stroke at all, I reached with my other hand back into the bag for one more thing I would use on her, for tonight at least: a vibrator small enough to fit in the palm of my hand, but still just as powerful. Toni's eyes were closed at the moment, so she couldn't see me grab it or switch it on with my teeth. But she went silent once again as I rubbed it against her clitoris.

Her eyes opened for one moment, but immediately shut again at the sensory overload that she was feeling.
If I had more than two hands, she really would have been in trouble.

"You're gonna make me-" She moaned. I pumped as fast as I could. The vibrator was still buzzing against her; I was surprised she didn't come sooner.

"Yeah? Say it." I demanded. "Say my name." My muscles and veins popped in my arms. This was one workout I didn't mind.

"Jan-"

"Ms. Jackson." I interrupted harshly as I drilled her even harder. I didn't intend to go all out with her on the first night, but she was asking for it. I wanted to give her my All.

"Ms. Jackson, please-"

"Again."

"Ms... Jackson... Fuck...." Her eyes were shut tightly as tears began to fall from them. Her body was practically levitating off the bed as she reached her peak. Her toes were curling. This is exactly how I wanted her to be.

Toni screamed out one more cry of pleasure as she came for a third time. Like before, I didn't slow down; I went just as hard as she finished. She quivered from the sensitivity, trying to get away, but she couldn't. Another round of moans began to sound from her once she was done trying to run.

"Fuck, I'm gonna--ah!" Another release that was bigger than the first three combined. Her teeth were clenched tightly and her finger nails were digging into the palms of her hands. She didn't know what to do with herself.

I turned the vibrator off and slowed down my speed with significantly. Her muscles were relaxing, as was her face, as she came down. With the dildo still inside, I crawled back to her chest to suck on her nipples gently. She sighed in a mellow pleasure.

I pulled the dildo out of her. It was now completely covered in the juices of four mind-numbing orgasms.

"I want you to taste how sweet you are." I held it up to her and she opened her mouth reluctantly. I pushed it slowly inside, watching her suck it off. As if I wasn't wet enough....

I took it back and licked the rest off myself. Then I kissed her lips slowly and passionately, holding her face.

I took the handcuffs off of her and she immediately grabbed a hold of my ass.

"You have truly outdone yourself, Ms. Jackson." She said. I smiled. I didn't know how to respond, so I just kissed her again. I felt her unhook my bra, and it fell between us. She began to squeeze my breasts gently and play with my piercing. I moaned quietly.

"I think we're going to have to finish this in the morning," I admitted. "As much as I'd love for you to touch me, and taste me... I'm a little tired."

She chuckled as she continued to massage my breasts. It was more soothing than anything. It could put me to sleep at this point.

"I understand. Strawberry needs to recoup. Shit, I do too."

I crawled off of her body and lay beside her. "I'm glad you get it."

Toni rolled over on her side to face me, and I pulled her hand back onto my breast. I just liked the way it felt for her hands to be there.

"But in the morning, it's on," she warned, pinching my nipple. I laughed.

"Deal."

Soon we were both fast asleep, and in some ways, it was starting to feel like old times again.