The War of the Alphas

S Y N O P S I S

A clueless human girl paired up with an alpha of a secret pack.

A rogue who doesn't know anything about her own species, finds herself suddenly becoming the Luna of a pack she was supposed to stay away from.

An innocent omega starts a war between her mate, an Alpha known for vengeance, and her own alpha, her best friend who marked her and doesn't want to share her.

An assassin born and raised to kill the alpha of her packs enemy is surprised to find that she has been trained to kill her own mate.

A werewolf on the run comes home after four years, seeking the safety of her own pack. There she remembers why she ran away in the first place: her mate.

D E D I C A T I O N
To all the readers who fell in love with Cora and Ronan as much as I did.
This is for you!

W I L L   I N C L U D E

-mature content
-character deaths
-love triangles
-violence
-a serious case of feelings
-cheating
-scandals

E P I G R A P H

"Everything I'll ever let go of has claw marks on it."
-David Foster Wallave

P R O G R E S S
Start: April 2016
End: NA

C O P Y R I G H T
Copyright 2016 booklings21 THE WAR OF THE ALPHAS

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, without express permission from the author. All rights for the book cover image go to the rightful owner.