53: Lycan Pack

Recap because I've been absent for so long (sorry) 

*spoilers below if you haven't gotten to this chapter yet*

Crown Pack is now referred to as Phoenix Pack, after Ronan's dad and sister, some humans, and rogues attacked the pack. Cora was stolen, after almost being raped by the former Alpha. Ronan saved Calix's life, turning him into a werewolf, but Calix ran away to an unknown place. Ronan sent out Isaac to go find him, in hopes he would lead them to Cora. Ronan's Mom committed suicide after her mate's and daughter's death. (Rebecca's mate is being held in a cellar)  Milo left for a couple days to go back to his old house where he was kidnapped by rouges, and his family was murdered. There, he meets Shay who has just discovered her abilities. 

Lycan Pack: Shay met her mate Parker at a summer camp, his beta attacked her, so he threw the beta out, Dylan, who ran into the Phoenix pack and helped the former alpha attack Ronan. He got away and is missing. Shay has weird things happening to her. Shay's parents are old members of the pack, they left when the pack was attacked, Shay's mother was dying and this powerful ancient warlock came and saved her and shay, but then revealed he'll be coming for Shay later, so her parents went into hiding. Her mom was killed by Octavian, the king of the rogues. (who's harboring Calix) 

Summit Pack: Alpha Ryan is Parker's best friend. His other best friend is half werewolf, half human, Asena. He's in love with her, and he mated her, nearly killing her. Asena's friend took her to a rumored witch in Red Moon Pack, that could save her. when they arrived, they were attacked and Asena's friend killed a Red Moon Pack member, throwing themselves in prison. 

Red Moon Pack: Most powerful pack, the strong and strict alpha Zelus is mated to Asena, a sweet and innocent half wolf. Alpha Zelus discovered Asena was his mate, became very possessive over her, but she hated him, he then cheated on her with another female who he feels a weird bond with. The female is the adopted daughter to the witch in the pack, who is friends with the king of the rouges, Octavian, who is also Alpha Zelus's younger brother. Octavian comes to Red Moon pack once Lycan pack starts searching for him, since he killed Shay's mother. (Octavian swears he didn't kill her) Tensions with Summit Pack are high because Ryan wants Asena back because he still feels the bond with her, she does as well. Asena doesn't hate Zelus as much anymore, but she doesn't know that he killed her friend who took her there. 

Lunar Claw: Has been in war with not yet, shown Crescent Light Pack for years. Brielle is a former member, who had found her mate, the beta, then was forced to run away by the Alpha Hudson, who threatened her life. She comes back to her mate because she was paid to kill a girl, but failed and is now being chased by the most dangerous wolves in the world. Brielle is trying again, with her mate Lincoln. 

Lycan Pack: Alpha Parker

Parker's POV

My hand clutches my chest on instinct. Even though it's been days since Shay left her mark on me, it still stings, like a faint painful memory.

Shay doesn't know that her simple touch put me in the hospital overnight. She almost killed me with her . . . ice. It's a miracle that I survived the incident, but what's even more odd is that she can shoot ice from her finger tips.

I was always disappointed that my mate wasn't fully wolf in our terms, but now I think she's something else entirely.

The ringing of a phone distracts me from my thoughts, bringing me back to the real world. I answer the phone that lays upon my office desk.

"Hello," I ask into it.

"Parker, it's Ryan."

"Oh hello," I lay back in my chair. "How are you?"