16| Lycan Pack

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

Lycan Pack: Alpha Parker

Shay's POV

Those are the only words he has said for the past twenty minutes while I told the story.

I giggle, standing up from my spot on the desk which left my sore on my butt. "It's over Ash. He found his fan club of girls since then, including my own friend, and I've found Parker, my soul mate. I have someone who was made for me while he has no one but the face in the mirror he keeps in his pocket. Who do you think won?"

"He really keeps a mirror in his pocket so he can look at himself?" Ash asks, laughter threatening to bubble over the edge.

I shrug not giving him any solid answer. Honestly I don't know if he has a mirror on his person but I wouldn't be surprised from how much I know he loves himself.

"I'm starving, let's go eat." I start to walk to the doors.

"Good, because the Alpha just got home early."

My wolf urges me to go see him, she's begging to be with him, so I walk out the double doors and down many hallways to Parker who is just now walking through the front door.

His eyes meet mine in one quick movement. A small smile spreads across his lips that I'm sure he doesn't know he's making.

I barrel into his arms before he knows what's happening. My wolf instantly feels better from being in his embrace. The talk with Ash only distracted me from the pain in my chest momentarily.

"What's wrong?" Parker asks me after I loosen my hold but not completely let go.

"Nothing," I smile. "I just missed you." It's only half a lie really, since I did in fact miss him but I don't want him to worry about me anymore than he did yesterday.

His hands trace my silhouette, leading down to my upper thighs. In one easy move my legs are wrapped around his waist and I'm eye level with him.

Parker smiles, his eyes lightening up with an incredible green, as I giggle like a little girl. His lips find mine, cutting off my laughs that are echoing through the hall.

His lips are soft, really soft, and his hair is the perfect length. Enough for me to lose my fingers in, to feel the silky feel against my skin, but not long enough to reach the collar of his shirt. I have to remind him to keep his hair like this always.

We pull away at a subtle cough from the corner. Parker growls as his eyes meet his mother's whose eyes are the same bright green as her sons.

"Did I interrupt?" An amused smirk is itching its way onto her face, just begging to be let free into a full blown grin.

"Yes." Parker growls again at his mother, I see his eyes turn into slits that should not be directed to his own flesh and blood.

I smack his chest hard enough for him to divert his attention away from his still smiling mom. His hard stare and straight lips transform into dancing green embers and an adorable smile that makes my heart melt.

I use all my willpower to turn back to Eve who is obviously interrupting us for a reason.

"Hi Eve." I give her a small wave and a large smile.

"Hello dear," her voice comes out cheerful. "I just wanted to let you know that everyone loved your food last night. Some of the women from the pack are tearing your food apart to guess the recipe."

I let out a small chuckle, I could imagine many women fighting each other over a piece of food like a bunch of animals.

"I'm glad everyone liked it, and I could give them the recipes for the dishes from last night."