35| Red Moon Pack

Word count: 5280 words

Red Moon Pack: Alpha Zelus

Asena's POV

Every little female wolf dreams of her mate being an Alpha, especially one such as Alpha Zelus. He's strong, fierce, brave, and when you put him next to any normal wolf, even some Alphas, there is no comparison. Female wolves, by our nature, seek out the strongest and manliness of wolves to protect and provide for us.

I just so happen to get the one every girl I know fantasizes about. Me, the omega.

Well, now the Luna of Summit Pack.

Never in a million years did I think I would be mated to the Alpha of Red Moon Pack, let alone also to my best friend, Alpha of Summit Pack.

I look at my fated mate in awe. He stands more than a foot taller than I, and his muscles looked to be carved by some great sculptor. They flex underneath the cloth of his shirt as my eyes rake up and down his body.

His eyes do the same to me, all the while getting bluer and bluer.

Then they stop at my neck, where the mark that Ryan gave me is showcased.

The spell between us is broken when a deep guttural growl comes from within him, shaking the ground beneath his feet. His claws elongate from the tip of his fingers, and his eyes swirl between blue and black. A deadly combination.

"Mine!" He takes a few steps forward but it's before he moves onto the second one when Wes lets me go, backing away in fear.

Alpha Zelus reaches out his hands, grabbing onto my shoulders and pulling me to him. I scream in panic, automatically thinking he's going to kill me. But he only simply breathes deeply on the mark on my neck, binding Ryan and I together. I can feel his anger coming off of him in harsh waves, making my wolf both cower in fear and purr in pleasure.

She loves that he's so powerful.

"I have waited too many years to find you," he whispers harshly into my ear, his nails digging into my already wounded shoulders, "only for you to be mated by another man! An Alpha!"

I shudder in his arms, feeling his growls rumble through his chest and into mine. So this is what my Mom always talks about. With your mate you can feel nothing but good things with them, even when you shouldn't.

Instead of hating them, you'll love them. Instead of wanting to back away in fear, you'll welcome their touch, even beg for it.

I pull away slightly, keeping my body pressed against his because it feels oh so good. I look into his bright blue eyes that were brown minutes before. Then I let my eyes trace down the line of his jaw and over to his lips. As I look at them I begin to imagine what they would feel like against my own. Would it feel better than when Ryan kissed me? Would it feel different?