38| Lunar Claw Pack

No no no nooooooooo

This book went from being 317 to being 327! Can you guys pretty please, with a cherry on top, like and comment on as many chapters as you can?

If this book gets to be less than 300 than I'll post 4 chapters at one time!!

Lunar Claw Pack: Alpha Hudson

Brielle's POV

I still remember the moment I found out the future Beta of my pack was my mate.

I was leaving my training session with a couple other girls around my age. Our usual teacher was out for the day so the Beta's mate stepped in. I remember that day was the most tiring and soul extracting session I've ever been through. The Beta's mate did not go easy on us and treated us as if we were soldiers in war.

When it all ended, I dragged my tired bones off of the field, with Annabelle and a couple other girls beside me. Annabelle was the future Alpha's mate so it was no surprise when Hudson drove his new car into the parking lot and hopped out, calling for his mate.

Annabelle squealed, dropping her bag beside me and ran into his arms. The girls around me awed at their cuteness, but I knew that they were jealous. We all were. We wanted a love like theirs, a mate like Alpha Hudson. Annabelle was the most loved and hated girl in the pack.

The other girls got into their parent's cars after saying their goodbyes to me. I picked up Annabelle's bag and slowly walked over to the couple. I didn't want to interrupt them, but I didn't want to leave her bag unattended, not when she was so nice to me in training. Plus, I wanted to introduce myself properly to the future Alpha.

It was hard for me to make friends in the pack when I didn't go to school with them. Since I was little I've been taught by my father, the pack doctor, on everything there was to know about medicine. It was my duty to be the next pack doctor after my father retired. Public school with the humans was useless to me. When they were learning Shakespeare, I was learning on how to save someone from a collapsed lung.

"Um, Annabelle," I muttered, flinching when the Alpha's harsh gaze fell on me. He might have been only seventeen at the time, but anyone could tell what kind of man he would grow to be. Harsh and cold.

Her bright eyes flew to me, a grin on her lips. "Oh! My bag! Thank you Bri!"

I smiled at the nickname. No one has ever given me a nickname before. It was a nice surprise.

"It's no problem. I didn't want you to forget it."

"Goddess knows I would. That would the fifth time this month." She laughed, reaching out and taking the bag from me. Hudson ripped it from my hands before she could though, taking it for himself. Annabelle rolled her eyes at him, but the smile on her lips never faltered.

"Brielle, have you met my mate, Hudson?"

I stuck out my hand to him, bowing my head slightly as my father taught me to do. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir."