4| Lycan Pack

Word count: 7213

Another long chapter.
Oh these two will be having a hard time...

Pack Lycan: Alpha Parker

Shay's POV

His deep guttural voice snaps me out of my trance. My blood runs cold and my whole body stiffens when he says this. Now if the way my Dad picks a fight with any man that so much as looks at my Mom than I assume werewolves don't like it when their mates have been with someone else.

He lifts his head to look me in the eyes. His eyes are the brightest blue I've ever seen. I'm left confused because he normally has green eyes, not a shocking blue. His claws dig into my skin making my whole body shut down in fear so I'm left standing statue still in his arms. I assume by the way I'm looking at him, he knows he's right. He bares his teeth and growls in my face. In that moment I know that now is the time to run.

Faster than he can react I break out of his hold and run to the bathroom. I quickly lock the door behind me right before I hear a something crash against it. I back up into the counter, still looking at the thrashing door.

By the way the door is jumping with every crash, I know it won't be long until it breaks open. I look around frantically for something to protect myself with. All I find is a loofa and a shampoo bottle. With each weapon in each hand the door crashes to the floor with a bang. And not in one piece either. Wood is strewn in all directions, one close to my head. Standing above the wreckage is a dark brown wolf with piercing green eyes growling at me.

My Dads wolf is big, so is my Moms. I always thought that's how tall all werewolves are, maybe a little bit taller but not this tall. He stands at a whopping five foot, almost as tall as me. My parent's wolves are no bigger than four feet.

Maybe it's because of the shock or the fear or from everything that has happened today but eventually my body shuts down. First my vision starts to blur before turning black and suddenly I'm falling.

I wake up to a blurred figure above me. I let my eyes adjust to the light. The first thing I see is a white ceiling, light bulbs shinning down on me. The figure in front of me comes into focus and I realize it's Parker. His eyes stone hard showing no emotion, now a dark green. I back away instantly and knock into the steps leading up to a bathtub.

"You should know better than to run from me," Parker tells me walking closer to me. His eyes are back to their normal green and he isn't wearing anything. He's bare naked walking closer to me.

I know this isn't good.

With every step he takes I climb higher onto the steps to get away from him. I keep my eyes on only his eyes so I won't see anything of his that I shouldn't. Although it seems like he doesn't care. Accidently my eyes slip down to is torso but no further. His abs are sculpted to precision. Not too much but not too little. He looks like perfection with his messy blonde hair, his penetrating green eyes, and his defined torso.

Suddenly he growls loudly once he realizes where my eyes are trailing too. The fear from earlier when I was in the cell is back now and all thoughts of his perfect body fly out the window.

So much for being rescued by my mate.

I run out of stairs and fall into the tub. His steps are filled with anger but their slow, letting me know that he's enjoying this, the chase. His eyes stay on mine as I crawl to the very corner of the tub. He climbs the steps to the tub slowly with grace.

I look around for an escape but realize the shower blocks one side and a wall blocks the other. I turn back to him and Parker is in the tub kneeling over me, his feet on either side of my legs.