27| Lycan Pack (Mature)

Mature content!

Lycan Pack: Alpha Parker

Shay's POV

"Hunter is in love with you," she says smugly.

My blood runs cold and I swear my face pales. "What?"

"He's been in love with you since we were in middle school," she laughs. "And you were too busy fawning over Carter, the boy who used you, to realize it. Some friend you are right? Oh! And of course Hunter and Carter aren't the only ones now are they? You also have Ash fooled with your good looks and friendliness, but what happens when he realizes that you don't give a shit about him?"

Before I argue with her and tell her none of that is true, she's being thrown back by her hair.

We both let out a scream as she gets yanked back. Holding on to her hair with a deadliest glare I've ever seen is Ivy.

Jane looks up to her with wild eyes. I can see her panic in them and thoughts of her death coming shortly too.

"Ash is mine," Ivy growls.

I stand motionless as I look at the two. I can't find myself to make Ivy move or to help Jane. It seems that with Ivy's help Jane is finally starting to understand.

"If you ever say anything like that again, I will rip out your tongue."

"Babe," Ash calls from behind her. He places a hand on her shoulder and after a few tense moments she starts to relax. "Put her down okay?"

"She's an idiot," Ivy sneers.

"And a slut," I whisper for only the werewolves to hear.

Ivy ignores my comment and after a few tugs and promises from Ash she finally lets Jane go. When Jane scrambles away, towards me actually she says, "What the hell is your problem bitch?"

Before Ivy can jump on her again and most likely take out a few teeth, Parker walks into the circle that has formed around us.

"What is going on here?" He demands.

He looks from Jane sitting on the ground with wild eyes to Ivy being restrained by Ash, and finally to me where I'm standing bored in the middle of a cat fight. I give him a shrug and a sheepish smile as he glares at me.

"She attacked me!" Jane whines, scrambling to her feet and running to attach herself to Parker with her best innocent look. "She's insane!"

I glare holes into Jane as her hands tightly grip Parker's t-shirt and her chest is pressed against his arm. Marching over to the two to pry Jane off of him, I notice the smug smirk on Parker's face. I throw Jane off him, sending her to the wall of people who catch her before she falls.

"Don't touch him," I growl furiously.

When I look back up to Parker I see the smirk still plastered onto his face. "Stop that," I tell him sternly. He only seems to smile more.

"Now you're adding him to the pile too," Jane asks with disbelief. "Do you have a magic crotch or something?"

"I don't know what you're trying to prove," I tell Jane, "because I know what you told Carter to make him break up with me. It's sad really, pathetic also because you were in love with someone who loved someone else, so you ruined all your friendships for that." I laugh. "But I could care less what you did now because I don't love Carter, come to think of I don't think I ever really did. I love Parker, and I will spend the rest of my life with him while you're out in the world, giving yourself up to anyone who compliments you. It's tragic honestly."