12| Lycan Pack

Word count: 4300

Lycan Pack: Alpha Parker

Shay's POV

His teeth graze the white fabric of my loose shirt before pulling it down over my shoulder. He does the same thing to my bra strap.

When his lips get to the hollow of my neck a thought pops into my head.

I push his head away and quickly stand up when his lips lower to the valley of my breasts.

"Are you trying to distract me?" I ask pulling up my sleeve and bra strap.

"No." He simply answers and stands up. His eyes are cold and his lips are set into a thin frown.

I push him back down into his seat using some of my werewolf strength.

"Don't push me." He growls at me. His eyes are swirling with dark green and gray. I would stop and stare at the beauty of it if I wasn't so frightened.

"I'm sorry." I bow my head to the floor feeling ashamed for upsetting him.

Then I feel upset with myself and my wolf for cowering down to him.

"Look at me Shay." He orders.

I look up to see him standing right in front of me. There are only a few inches between us.

"You're mine." He growls. "Don't forget that." He crashes me to his chest closing the small distance. "Whatever your little friend told you, remember that you can't leave me. No matter how hard you try, you will always love me more than her."

"Wait what?" I try to push myself out of his arms but he won't loosen his hold.

"I'm not letting you go just so you can please your friend. Not when I just got you back."

"Parker what are you talking about?" I asked confused. "I'm not going to leave you."

A few seconds later he responds. "You're not?" He sounds just as confused as I am.

"No, where did you get that idea from?"

I can't stand the thought of leaving Parker again when we just got together last night. The few hours we were apart this afternoon was killing me enough.

"Parker?" I ask again when he doesn't reply.

"It's stupid, I'm sorry. I just jumped to conclusions." He nuzzles his head in my neck.

"What conclusions?" I ask curious.

After a few seconds of silence Parker gives in.

"I thought... I thought your friend told you not to be with me anymore because you didn't tell her about us. And when you looked at her and you said everything was better than fine with us I started to be concerned. When you dragged me away from everyone in the pack, well that's when my worst thoughts came alive." I can hear the guilt in his voice.

"You thought I was bringing you in here to break up with you?"

"Well not permanently, only until the humans went home. That's another three weeks without you, I can't stand the thought of that."

"Neither can I." I admit.

Parker lifts his head from my neck. He has a smile spreading across his face.

"Wait did you kiss me to try to get me to stay with you?"

"Don't blame me." The smile disappears from his face. "I was going to do anything to get you to stay."