Guilt

The banging sensation in her head didn't seem to vanish as she scrunched her face annoyingly at the heavy and rather painful feeling at the back of her head. It was as if she was sleeping on rocks or something. Her head was aching and her stomach seemed to be turning over each time she tried to move her head. "Mmmmm" she grumbled as the morning sun light streaming on through her large hotel window began to open her eyes.

Blinking herself awake Helena squinted as she felt a sudden heavy weight on the side of her bed where she was laying. "Morning" a slightly amused voice rang through her head. Opening her eyes wide and in the direction to where Johnny had just sat down Helena jumped up in the bed "Jesus!" she exclaimed pulling the duvet over her body as he continued to smile rather smugly at her. What on earth was Johnny Depp doing here? And in her hotel room? And why was he looking at her as if he had been there all night?

Gasping suddenly she placed a hand over her mouth in shock. Oh God please say she hadn't slept with him. "What are you doing here!" she yelled her eyes fiery but not with desire this time but anger. "And why are you in my room!" Johnny looked at her a little concerned now as he felt slightly exposed and embarrassed to be there now. It was as if he were one of her children being scolded for something or other. How much did she really have to drink that she can't remember anything at all about last night.  

"You asked me to stay" he said simply watching as she frowned to herself. "you didn't sleep with me last night..." her eyes were warning but also afraid of the truth, she was only relieved when Johnny seem to shake his head that she let out a sigh of relief. "No, I would never take advantage of you like that Hel, I just came to check that you were okay" he explained getting off the bed and sitting on the chair instead so she would feel less uncomfortable.

Her eyes never left him neither did her deep frown. She was so confused and so embarrassed that she had asked him to stay here last night, what was she thinking? "Anyway I'll leave you to it, I'll go now but if you need me at all even if its just to talk to a friend, you know I'm always here" he finished with a small friendly smile in her direction as he stood up. "Drink plenty of water"

Watching him walk towards the hotel door Helena opened and closed her mouth as if to say something but all that came out as he reached the door way was a simple "Thank you" Turning around to look at her sitting up right in the bed with the duvet held around her body he smiled sweetly at her before giving a small nod and leaving, closing the door behind him.

——————————

After returning back to her home in London Helena was only happy to be greeted by Billy and Nell who both came rushing out to meet her before she even had a chance to step inside. And so by imprisoning them tight in her embrace Helena smiled, probably for the first time since she discover the news of her husbands affair. Dominic had not mentioned it to her on the journey to the premier nor had he bothered to ring her this morning. In fact she had not seen him since last night and for that she knew she would have to face matters sooner or later with him. If truth be told she wasn't surprised by his actions, he was a gorgeous looking man and often women would hit on him from time to time but never had she really and truly believed that he would take it as far as an affair. She loved him. She hated that she did, but it was the truth, she would do anything for that man.

It had now been an hour or so since she had retuned back to the house. Both Nell and Billy were happy to be able to cuddle up with her on the sofa as their mum described to them the glitz and glamour that was a premier. Billy and Nell would always want to hear about her time after every premier as really they were to young to go to such an event. Billy was now 9 and Nell was only 5. Dominic and Helena had both agreed that when they were born they were to be kept out of the public eye. Helena had told them all about the premier and all the people that were invited, she made them smile brightly as she described the madness of the red carpet, but of course she left out the minor details of the evening, those being their father and then her waking up with a hangover that even now she was trying to get rid of.