Moving in

Staring down at his little baby girl sound asleep in the incubator, Johnny couldn't help but look at her with so much love in his eyes. All he wanted to do was just reach in and hold her right in his arms, to promise to love and protecter to make a vow that he would never leave her no matter what the future would bring. She was so perfect, so sweet and adorable that Johnny now realised why people would craze over having a baby, he never felt so much warmth in his heart as he did now. 

Many names came to mind as he looked at her, names that he was sure Helena would scoff at or make a joke out off. But he liked older names. Traditional names and therefore he would continue to try and work Helena round to give their baby a name that they could both agree on.

"Mr Depp" Helena's doctors voice sounded from behind him making him wiz round in anticipation. He had been waiting for hours to hear news on her heart operation, had  finished his pacing and thoughts on what if's. "How is she? please tell me she's alright" Johnny said watching the doctors expression, but yet he still didn't seem to show any signs of grief or happiness, his face was neutral and for that alone Johnny had no idea what was to follow next from the doctors lips.

"She's alright...." he began watching as the film star in front of him let out a sigh of relief "But" Johnny's eyes flicked back up at this, But? but what?

"like we discussed in my office, Helena has a heart disease, she's very weak at the moment and there is a high percentage that she is or will go through some type of depression, its very natural after such an intense operation and is one of the possible side effects" he explained causing Johnny's eyebrows to furrow together as he listened intently "And like I had explained the smoking and alcohol she had let into her system over the years especially through the time of her divorce has had a major unpack on her blood flow, we have now opened up the airways for her blood to reach the heart quicker but still her body will need to adjust to these changes" the doctors words were gradually sinking in yet everything still seemed so dangerous for her at the moment, it worried him, worried him a lot hearing this news.

"So what exactly are you saying doctor?" Johnny asked finally his eyes scanning the older mans face as if trying to look for answers himself. "I'm saying she needs full time care, someone to look after her, someone she trusts for at least a week or two till she gets better, now I don't know the situation of her relationship but I would say between you and Mr Davis one of you needs to be living with her, because in the state she'll be in when she wakes she will depend on whoever it is hand and foot" nodding along to what he was saying Johnny knew that in an ideal world Mark would be the first choice but yet Mark wasn't here to make that decision and therefore Johnny didn't hesitate to put himself forward for this task. If anyone was to be taking care of Hellie it would be him.

"I'm happy to take that on" Johnny's volunteering made the doctor simply nod "It wont be easy" he warned but Johnny simply shook it off "That doesn't matter"

———————————

Having permission to go visit Helena made Johnny for some reason nervous. He had no idea why he was hesitant, as he had been so adamant about being able to check in on her. But ever since the doctor had explained the possible side effects to the strong dosage of drugs she had taken or been dripped throughout her operation made him think that he would be visiting a completely different person. He knew it was his Helena but still something at the back of his mind was making him worry.

Opening the door to her private hospital room Johnny noticed her fast asleep in the bed with numerous doctors and nurses fluttering about the large room. "She's been out for quiet some time now, were just waiting for her to wake up" one doctor explained from the side of him and slowly urged Johnny to walk further into the room and towards where she was sleeping.