Sunday

Sunday soon arrived and everything was set and ready for Billy's party in the back garden. There was a long table lined up with loads of different party foods near the bottom of the quite large garden, balloons of every colour at every corner and lots of pirate displays up all over the place. Helena didn't  really know why he had an obsession with pirates but she found it adorable how excited he was about getting his friends over in fancy dress. She was even more excited to see how he will react to having the real Jack Sparrow over later today. She knew that Billy wasn't too naive to believe that Jack Sparrow is a real pirate and not just her good friend Johnny Depp dressed up as a character. Billy had met Johnny a couple of times on set for different movies that his mum had worked with him in, but yet she knew he would be just as excited to see him as Jack Sparrow, and the other kids as well for that matter.

Billy's friends were dressed up in their costumes some more over the top then other while Nell sat on a blanket the other end of the garden with some of her friends. Mothers of the children were all gathered like they were in some mothers meeting chatting about goodness knows what while watching their children play. Music was playing from with in the house and everyone seemed to really be enjoying their time.

Nanny Anne, who Helena had hired for a while to help keep check on the children was smiling brightly watching the children play in the garden. Even though Billy had wanted her to dress up as well she still wore her work uniform but gave into the pirates hat when Billy handed it to her. She was a kind and sweet lady who had not only been looking after the children, but also her employer. Looking around now She noticed Helena standing on her own thankfully drinking a diet coke rather then alcohol with a small but broken smile on her face as she watched Billy have a sword fight with one of the other boys.

She was dressed in a white baggy shirt that fell off the shoulders and a tight black corset around her middle to really give off that pirate look, she wore skinny black trousers and high heeled boots. She finished off the look by wrapping her hair up with a red scarf letting a few curls from her hair drape down to her shoulders.

Looking at her with pity in her eyes, nanny Anne made her way over to her which made her suddenly look towards the older lady approaching her. "You did well" she smiled sweetly at Helena as she stood beside her on the patio looking over at all the children playing on the green. "Billy looks like he's having a good time" Helena said smiling sweetly at her little boy as he continued to laugh and play with his school friends happily. Sharing her smile nanny Anne slowly looked at Helena sadly she may be smiling at her little boy but she knew deep down how much she seemed to be suffering still with their father not being around. "And are you?" she asked hesitantly seeing as Helena looked at her suddenly as if she didn't really know how to respond. "I..." suddenly the door bell rang and as the saying goes she was certainly saved by the bell.

"I'll just go get that" she excused her self and walked back inside the house to reach the front door only smiling happily, probably for the first time as she laid eyes on Johnny or should I say Jack Sparrow. He was dressed exactly the same, as if he had just walked out of the film set into her house, his makeup was perfect and even she was impressed by his look. "Johnny" she smiled opening the door to him. "Captain Jack Sparrow madam" he smirked speaking in the famous voice and swaying slightly as he spoke to make him look a little tipsy just like in the films. "Of course" she chuckled shutting the door behind him.

"Come in love, Billy is just outside with his mates" Helena explained walking him through the house. "Thanks again for doing this" she added to which he smiled at her sweetly. "Hel" he suddenly stopped her before going outside. "Yes" she said with a suddenly concerned look on her face. "Are you alright?" he asked, his smokey brown eyes staring her straight in the eyes as if he was searching for the truth "I told you I'm fine" the fake smile she planted across her face was less then convincing to him. She may be a traffic actress yet he had been friends with her for too long to know when something was up. Not only that but he could see how thin she was becoming, he had never seen her in a corset so tight fitting around her stomach as this one, it was as if she had never had children.