Alone

"Johnny..."

Dominic quickly backed away from Helena, cursing under his breath as soon as Johnny's angry gaze fell over the pair of them. He could see Helena, as drunk as she was stunned by what her husband had just walked outside seeing. She too didn't quite no what to do especially as his hurt face met hers and with a couple of strides he grabbed her wrist harshly making her gasp suddenly as he gripped at her so hard whilst removing the cigarette from her fingers.

"You trying to fucking kill yourself!" he barked at her his eyes flaring in anger while he pressed on her shoulders a little in frustration. "You think this is alright?!" he continued to yell in her face making her cower slightly as if afraid by him now.

"Johnny..." Dominic cut in as softly as he could muster to try and calm him a little.

Turning from his wife he threw the cigarette down the alleyway quickly and turned to Dominic. "you're scaring her mate" he tried again only he could see just how angry Johnny was getting. His eyes looked almost red and his face had flushed slightly with frustration. He didn't hesitate right there and then to swing for him and as soon as his fist met Dominic's jaw he went tumbling to the floor, only receiving another gasp from Helena behind. She had never seen his thins angry in her whole life, it frightened her.

"Get up and fight me!" Johnny ordered removing his jacket from his shoulders and chucking it to the floor as if he meant business.

"Johnny don't" he ignored her and lunged forward in one quick move. Pulling Dominic up by the collar and pushing his against the wall he felt a small smile trace his lips at the sound of Dominic's skull colliding with the brick of the wall. "You're not my mate and I don't give a fuck whether you live or die! I'll kill you right here and right now do you hear!" his mean grip tightened and Dominic squirmed a little at just how strong he seemed to be.

"Stop!"

"You stay out of this!" Johnny yelled back at his wife not bothering to even look at her while his eyes ripped into Dominic's sole. 

"fight me" he whispered darkly before letting him go and swinging for him again this time causing Dominic's nose to bleed. "Come on!" Johnny yelled when he wouldn't hit back. Gritting his teeth now seeing the blood Johnny had caused him Dominic flew for him knocking him back by a painful blow to the chest almost winding him.

Recovering quickly from such a blow Johnny punched him again before kicking him in the crotch sending him to the floor with a painful cry.

"Johnny please" he felt Helena's hand grasp his inner elbow but only threw her off not wanting to acknowledge her desperate pleads to stop.

Kneeling down beside Dominic who still whimpered in pain Johnny wrapped his hand forcefully around his neck making the man beneath meet his menacing eyes. "You go near my wife again and i swear i'll kill you...might even cut your fucking balls of first!" he hissed through gritted teeth before releasing his angry grip and standing up watching Dominic bleed and wither slightly in pain.

Helena gulped nervously as he turned but he simply glanced at her before storming off back into the party with muttering a single word. Without any hesitation she followed him, telling a friend from the party that Dominic needed help out there. She didn't bothering listening to what her friends response would be as she could just about make out Johnny disappearing through the party. She excused her way through being careful not to fall over or lose him as her head still spun from the amount of alcohol she had consumed but still she knew she had to try and catch up with him.

Finally leaving the building and stepping back into the chilly air she saw Johnny reaching for his car keys as he stood by his Mercedes. "Johnny!" she was practically running over to him now