Two suprises

It had been 5 months, 5 months and things were really beginning to drag. Helena seemed to have the same routine every day which was get up, get showered, get nanny Anne to drop the kids of at school and then drive off to film 'Harry potter the deathly hallows part one' It was beginning to become rather irritating for her. Helena wasn't one to have to stick to a set routine she liked to be doing and playing different characters all the time but this was just boring for her now. She just wanted to finish the movie and get onto playing her next role as Julia Hoffman. Not only that but she wanted Johnny to come back, missing him was an understatement. 5 months was really testing their relationship, she just hoped nothing had changed, that when he would return everything would resume perfectly between them.

Dominic had made a plan with Helena to pick the kids up after school on a Wednesday so he could spend time with them. At first every Wednesday seemed to go accordingly, it was only recently that he had began to let them down. Either by cancelling because he had something on that evening or just forgetting all together. Sometime both Billy and Nell would be sitting patiently by the door waiting for their father to turn up only to have him fail them and make up some stupid and silly excuse to cover up the fact he had obviously forgetting about them.

Billy had eventually agreed to see his father, but only because Dominic kept nagging at him to come and visit. Billy now didn't know why he even bothered to see him in the first place, he hardly ever showed up to pick them up. Dominic Edwards would always be a huge disappointment in Billy's eyes. If truth be told he too was excited to have Johnny back and as was little Nell. They all seemed to be counting down the days now.

It was the 26th of May today. Which meant it was Helena's 45th birthday this very day, which of course Johnny was very aware about. However he decided not to ring her, not to text her, not to get in contact with her in any way to wish her a happy birthday because he had something even better planned. Something that not only would hopefully make her happy but would also give him something to get very excited about.

Yes, he was indeed going to surprise her by turning up on set of Harry Potter later on this very afternoon. He had planned this weeks in advance with the Harry potter team who were only to happy to welcome him onto the set and hide behind the scenes until he could finally reveal himself. Of course he had discussed having a weekend back in England with his director John who reluctantly came around to giving him the time off he needed. Johnny had to admit that with the 9 hour journey over now he was rather tired. But now as he sat in the back of a car being driven to the Harry Potter studios, he was beginning to get excited about seeing her not only that but he was anxious as well. This would be a big day for the both of them, he didn't want to mess it up.

As jet lagged as he was feeling this very moment none of that seemed to matter, he would be reunited with Helena after 5 months apart. He was desperate to see her, just to hold her close again.

"Here we are sir" his driver said pulling into the Harry potter studios as the iron gates closed behind them as they pulled up. "Thanks very much" Johnny thanked his driver as they stopped before stepping out of the car to be greeted by one of the back stage managers.

"Mr Depp it is an honour" The short and slightly plump manager said shaking Johnny's hand enthusiastically. "I take it you had a pleasant journey?" he grinned at the famous movie star as he led him into the back entrance of where they were shooting today's scenes. Johnny smiled politely in response before the man opened up the back door and led them both through.

"I take it Miss Bonham Carter still has no idea that you are coming today?" he whispered as they walked through a couple more rooms until the sound effects and voices from the set were beginning to come clear through the walls. "None at all" This building was huge, so many different rooms with so many different sets.