Let's make it a third

Knocking on the door Johnny patiently waited for it to be opened. It was early in the morning and like promised he had come over to check that Helena was at least recovering from last night the best she could. As soon as the door opened up to him Johnny smiled down at Billy who let him in. "Hi Billy, I've come to check on your mum is she around at all?" Johnny asked watching as the younger boy shut the front door behind him and led him through the house.

"She's in the garden, she's been out their all morning" his voice was sad and as for his face he looked tortured by what his mum was going through at the moment.

Kneeling down to Billy Johnny placed his heavy hand on his tiny shoulder and squeezed it reassuringly with a kind sympathetic smile painted across his lips "I'm going to help her, alright she will be fine" Johnny said this time meeting Billy's sad but grateful gaze "Thank you" he whispered looking at the famous actor this time out of costume. Billy liked Johnny, not only did he enjoy his movies but he knew what a great friend he was to his mum, he kind of wished his own father could be like him.

"Please don't worry about her Billy, you and Nell need to be strong" he said taking his hand off the boy and pushing himself up straight "I know" he heard Billy mutter sadly "I'll go talk to her" Johnny said this time patting Billy on the back before walking through the house and onto the porch of the garden. He noticed Helena straight away, sitting on the table top of the garden bench with a blanket wrapped around her to keep her warm on this cold morning. She was dressed for the day but still kept herself snug with the large blanket around her and with a lit cigarette in her right hand that every now and again she would inhale from before letting it out slowly into the cold air.

Johnny shook his head at what he saw and headed over to her. As soon as he reached her he stood in front of her and sympathised with the saddened look on her broken face. "You came" she said as if believing for some bizarre reason he wouldn't. Johnny smiled at her and removed the cigarette from her fingers before putting it out in the grass with his shoe "You need to stop smoking Hellie" he reasoned making her only nod slowly before pulling the blanket further around herself.

"It calms me" she sighed knowing full well he was right but was to ashamed to admit it. "And the alcohol" he stated with a knowing look which made her drop her gaze to her hands awkwardly. Sitting beside her Johnny placed his hand on her back and began to run small circles over the blanket "Talk to me" he whispered noticing the tears appearing in her already cried out eyes.

For a moment she didn't know where to begin, it was only when she bucked up the courage to look at him that she shook her head at herself. "I thought I could make it work again, for the children sake more than anything" she sniffled wiping the tears from her face with the back of her hand. "Obviously not" she finished scoffing at her own stupidity. God how could she think she could ever truly trust him again, she shouldn't have been so foolish.

"I'm sorry for last night, its surprising what you can remember when something like that happens to you" it was true it was as if all the alcohol she had drunk had turned into nothing, as soon as she spotted Dominic with that blonde at the bar she seemed to sober up quickly as the hurt and realisation seemed to outweigh all the alcohol.

"Don't apologise, I'm sorry he hurt you again" Johnny finally spoke keeping his arm around her shoulders to keep her warm out here in the cold. "I knew it would have been a mistake but I wanted to take the chance, I wanted to try for the children to make us a family again...but he'll never change"

"He doesn't deserve you....you're worth so much more then all that" the way her eyes seemed to smile at him even through the pain warmed his heart, God he was falling hard for her so hard that not being able to kiss her this exact second was eating him up inside. "I dread to think what the papers are going to write about, I really embarrassed myself last night in front of everyone" Helena was generally upset by her actions, she made such a display of hate for Dominic at the party that it was sure to leak out in the papers tomorrow, if not today.

"Don't worry about that, besides I'm sure everyone will side with you over this" he said honestly, he knew the papers were sure to write about last nights events, he just hoped he had managed to hide Helena enough from the cameras so they wouldn't print any unflattering photos of her drunk. "Johnny I'm so thankful to you, not just for last night but for these past few weeks....I honestly don't know how I would have survived without you being here for me" she said taking his hand in her own and squeezing it tight.

"Listen" she began again gulping nervously about what she was going to say next "About the other night....I'm sorry I made things awkward between us after..." she was talking about their kiss and for that he too felt slightly awkward about this topic. "I think I might have got a little carried away" he smirked making her also smile at him as they thought back to that evening in her room. Both of them were to blame, they both were caught up in the moment.

"Besides it's not the first time you kissed me after a couple of drinks" now he really was smirking at her, especially at the way she frowned at him in confusion and slight worry as to when he was referring. "What are you talking about" she couldn't help the small smile that tugged at the corner of her lip as he raised his eye brows knowingly. "If you really want to know Hellie you weren't just looking for a kiss that night" he teased her jumping of the bench to stand in front of her. "Johnny Depp, will you please tell me when you are referring to?"

Pouting his lips knowingly Johnny smirked again "That night in your Hotel room after 'Sweeney' you kind of came onto me" he laughed making her look at him with such shock on her face "WHAT!" she blurted out jumping of the bench and standing in front of him with questioning eyes "You were very drunk Hellie, but who could blame you for trying to get into bed with me" he playfully said making her hit his arm "Johnny!! you're lying!" she squealed through the giggles as she looked up at him. "It's true...but I put you to bed and the next morning you couldn't remember a thing"

Rolling her eyes Helena crossed her arms still holding the large blanket around her "Great so the two times i've actually kissed you i've been under the influence of Alcohol" she scoffed rolling her eyes again at herself. Johnny smiled at her and placed his hands either side of her shoulders before leaning down and locking their lips together to her shock. Helena was caught of guard by this gesture but as soon as she felt Johnny's hands drop to wrap around the inside of her warm blanket around her waist she soon felt herself enjoying his lips kissing hers so softly and so passionately. She didn't know why but she felt safe when he held her in his arms and by the way he was kissing her right this very second sent butterflies to her stomach.

Breaking away Johnny smiled mischievously at her "Well what on earth did you do that for" she said placing her hand over her chest as she looked up at him. "Wanted to give you a kiss you would actually remember this time" narrowing her eyes on him playfully Helena felt the warm flush of pink return to her cheeks. Talk about being blown away all of a sudden.

"Come on....lets get you inside" He smirked placing his arm around her shoulders as he walked her back into the house and out of the cold. 

A/N: A proper kiss!!!! 3rd time lucky!! well what do you think now??:) I can tell you from here on in things are about to heat up and I really mean that ahah!! Thanks so much for reading, love you all <3<3