A kidnapping to remember

"Are you ready miss?"

Helena took a deep breath as she looked at her reflection in the long mirror before slowly letting it out. Dressed in a white pencil skirt and a beautiful white blouse and blazer she could only gently run her hands over the perfectly fitted outfit that he had picked out for her. She couldn't believe this was all happening, couldn't believe how fast this was and how unprepared she felt. This was really it. After being picked up to her surprise by Johnny and the kids after her day on set for Burton and Taylor Helena was shocked when they didn't head straight home.

She found it odd that both Nell and Billy were in the back seat grinning away at her like she was there favourite character from a movie or book. And as soon as she turned her gaze to and also smiling Johnny she couldn't help but think they were up to something. When she asked him where they were heading he simply replied 'It's a suprise' and then nothing else was said. At first it was cute and quiet sweet but after a long journey Helena had started to get a little more agitated as to where they were going. They had been on the road for about 2 hours and it was beginning to get dark.

As soon as they pulled up outside a very unique and sort of art deco building she found herself asking more questioned about what they were doing here. Johnny and the children had exchanged knowing glances but all kept their mouths shut. It was a surprise and so they didn't want to ruin it, instead they would wait until she figured out just where they were and what exactly had been planned.

Sipping on her glass of champagne she had been given Helena turned to the lady who helped her get dressed and made up. She smiled brightly before giving a quick nod at the sweet older lady. "I'm ready..."

Soft music played as she made her way into the beautiful art deco room. She spotted Johnny standing a few meters away from her all suited up smartly and standing beside the priest. Billy and Nell had turned being the only ones in the room other then the witnesses and were both smiling away as they watched their mother slowly walk up to stand beside Johnny's side. The two of them exchanged a smile as they were now shoulder to shoulder and Helena couldn't resit the urge to gently nudge his shoulder with her own before smirking at him. They were finally doing it, finally getting married.

"Surprise" he whispered by her ear before she glanced at him from the corner of her eyes, smiling ever so slightly.

She hadn't worked out that it was a small little reception where people could get married. She had never visited or heard of this place in her entire life, this was all so new yet all very exciting all at once. The minute they had arrived Johnny had hurried off with the children without confirming just what they had in mind for this afternoon. They had said their goodbyes quickly and had basically abandoned her with a lady who claimed she was there to 'dress the bride'. After hearing this Helena was shocked, her jaw literally fell and she was taken back even more as Johnny had set all this up, had even brought her the beautiful clothes she was dressed in now.

Now was her first time seeing him after he had just up and left with her children and yes this was a surprise. But a lovely one.

She couldn't believe that he had planned all this, and so suddenly too. It was only 4 days ago since their little fight about Peter and now here they were standing in front of a priest as he read out all the gibberish from his book and were now getting married. What was even more adorable was that he had included Billy and Nell in all this. She knew that Johnny had mentioned running off and getting married but she at least wanted her children there as well and here they were, sitting watching the pair of them with the happiest of smile's covering their faces.

"Mr Johnny Depp do you take Miss Helena Bonham Carter to be your wife? in sickness and in health till death do you part?" the priest said slowly as he turned to the film star. The pair of them looked at one another and smiled sweetly while holding hands "I do" with this Johnny placed on the gold ring around her finger.