I've got you

"Is everything alright?"

For a moment Helena had to really contemplate whether she really was 'alright' if she were honest she felt like complete shit. After her argument with Johnny last night and her slamming the door in his face she really didn't feel alright at all. In fact she still was slightly angry and also felt slightly guilty for what she had said to him. She didn't mean to shout at him like she had done but last night he had her hitting the roof. The minute she had got in from her day on set they had tried discussing the whole living situation. She accused him of being selfish and had thrown a fit when he brought Dominic back up again for like the 5th time that evening. Their evening was spent screaming at one another until Helena finally gave in and cried herself to sleep while Johnny found himself sleeping on the sofa.

It was horrible, she hated arguing especially with him as she loved him. But some times he could really be an idiot and even she had to admit that even she could loose her patients quickly when it came to certain subjects. It had all stared with him acting all sheepish and quiet around her when she got in and then as soon as he tried brining it up again about moving to L.A they were yelling like an old couple. It was stupid now she thought about it but all their arguments were stupid really.

Now sat here beside Dominic getting all mic'd up for their interview with BBC news, Helena could only look at her hands sadly before she spoke "Not really" she whispered truthfully.

This had his full attention. He knew it was probably something to do with Johnny. Or at least he hoped. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked as softly as he could placing his hand supportively on her knee that made her look at him sadly before she slowly shook her head.

Sighing a little Dominic gave a small nod understanding "Alright" he patted her thigh and moved his hand off her just as their presenter for this live broadcast came in and greeted the pair of them which caused her to fake a polite smile as she shook his hand. "I'm such a fan of you both, how lovely it is to meet you" the man smiled removing his hand from hers and shaking Dominic's.

"Nice to meet you" Dominic replied smiling kindly at the reporter as he sat down opposite the pair of them.

"Right, We'll get started then, Camera's ready?" the man turned to the crew as they all gave him a thumbs up.

"Ok, let begin"

————————-

Sitting on the settee with his bowl of cornflakes in one hand and the remote to the tv in the other Johnny flicked through the channels. Nanny Anne dusted the book shelves and the open fireplace while glancing ever so often in his direction, noticing just how wound up he looked this morning. She could tell that he seemed rather quiet, could see that he had something bothering him and playing on over in his mind. She just didn't know what.

The channels went by quickly as he flicked through them all until stopping suddenly as he landed back on BBC Breakfast seeing his wife and Dominic chatting away about 'Burton and Taylor' He watched them for a moment until he heard nanny Anne's voice behind him from where she had stopped and walked over to also see what he was watching.

 "Aw, she looks lovely" he heard her say from behind the settee where he was sitting eating his breakfast. 

He had to admit she did look gorgeous, not that she never was but with the pretty makeup and the stylish yet weird clothes she was wearing she did look presentable. Even her hair didn't look scruffy like it alway did. it was brushed out and tied loosely on top of her head with the odd bit loose and tucked behind her ears.

"Turn it up Johnny" nanny Anne said as she walked round and sat beside him on the sofa. She put her polish and duster on the coffee table in front of them and crossed her arms as she leaned back to get comfortable. Bloody typical with this woman, she spent more time chatting and relaxing then actually getting on with what she was paid for. But then they did love her for that in some ways. And she was more part of the family then just their cleaner and nanny for the kids.