Eyes that burn

Throwing back another shot in one Helena grinned competitively at Dominic and some of his mates as he too downed the 5th shot already of the night. The music was blasting in this London Bar that was made into a private party to all those involved and celebrating the end of 'Burton and Taylor'. It had begun and ended rather quickly now with the mini premier out of the way as well. 3 months was all it had taken to produce and for Helena it was definitely an experience considering she had never made a short BBC movie such as this. She liked the different worth ethic that was for sure.

The bar was crammed with people dancing and having a great time and after being whizzed around on the dace floor for a good hour, Helena was only happy to take a break and have a couple of drinks with Dominic. She was really enjoying herself, she hadn't been this free in a long time and tonight you could say she was letting herself loose. She was in the mood to party, in the mood to dance until sunrise. Everyone you could think of was there, so many people had come to this rap party and so many were already pissed out of their minds.

"Come on Hel, I'm on my 6th now" Dominic shouted over the music whilst handing her another shot at the bar they were standing at. He smiled as he noticed her roll her eyes at him before she went to grab the shot only swaying slightly as she did this. "Woah....steady there" he laughed grabbing her elbow which instantly sent her into a fit of giggles.

He helped her on the stall and took her shot instead making her frown deeply as she realised what he had just done. "Why did you..." she began a little slurred.

"You've had enough for awhile Hellie"

"Where's Johnny?" he asked again having to shout over the music still holding her steady on the bar stall.

"He's coming....had a meeting" she explained fiddling with her low cut dress as her chest seemed to be heaving out of it more and more as the night progressed much to Dominic's pleasure. She was so tipsy already, she didn't even notice him staring not any man for that matter. Her dress was a dark blue that clung to her waist tightly and flared out at the hips. It was beautiful in her opinion but to others it looked a little like someone had come along and pulled it apart replacing different parts with different materials and designs. Very random but still very her.

"Meeting?" Dominic questioned his eyes somewhat glued to her chest as she pulled at it to try and cover herself a little.

"yeah for the film he's in, I don't know really.... they cancelled his meeting this afternoon and changed it to later tonight, he has a bit of a drive until he gets here" giving up with the dress she brought her head back up to face Dominic to which he instantly met her eyes again. "I see" was all he mumbled before ordering himself another drink from the bartender.

It was true. Johnny had wanted to be there at the party with her but had been stuck with his casting director for a good three hours now. Traffic was a nightmare but he had continued to message Helena to let her know he was on his way. Not that she had been picking up her phone much to reply.

"Here" Dominic said suddenly as the bartender handed him a glass of water and a glass of red wine for himself. "Drink this" he handed her the water to which she gave knowing look and began to hydrate herself after having to many shots already. Helena was aware that she needed to be careful tonight when it came to drink, but then she still wanted to have a good time and alcohol seemed necessary at a party such as this. No one was sober put it that way.

"I need to go talk to James over there, see you in a bit" He said loudly by her ear before walking away and leaving her to sit alone on the stall.

Siping at her water Helena carefully placed it back on the bar as she dug into her clutch bag to find her iPhone. As soon as she pulled it out she blinked a couple of times noticing the few messages from Johnny she hadn't yet seen. Swiping her phone open with narrowed eyes she saw the few messages he had left, reading: