Rose

Watching Nell flick through the channels of the Tv, nanny Anne smirked as she watched Rose huff in annoyance that her sister was being so choosy over what they could watch. Nell and Billy had just come home from high school and were both still in their school uniforms. As soon as the pair of them had got in Billy had said a quick hello and rushed upstairs to his room, meanwhile Nell collapsed down on the sofa and flicked through the channels to see what was on for the evening.

Helena was out sill filming leaving Anne to pick up Rose from nursery. Rose was always happy to get away from nursery school. She didn't like it, in fact she hated whenever her mummy forced her into the car, whether she screamed or cried or even begged to stay home. Rose liked being with her family, with people who were nice.....

"Please just pick one" Rose pouted her sweet 4 year old lips at her sister as Nell continued to faff about with the TV remote.

"I will" Nell mumbled shooting her sister a warning look to which Rose coward and looked at Anne. "How was your day?" Anne asked ignoring the sad glances Rose was giving her. These two were like chalk and cheese, very different even though they came from the same mother. They loved one another and Nell was always there to help Rose, but then when it came to things such as what to watch on Tv after school they could argue for Britain.

"It was fine, Mellisa unsworth got her head suck in the school railings" Nell laughed shaking her head to herself as she remembered just how amusing that was on her lunch break. "They had to call out all the teachers as no one could get her out" she continued laughing making Rose frown a little at her sister for laughing at what sounded to be a horrible incident.

"You shouldn't laugh, its mean" Rose stated softly watching as Nell calmed her giggles and looked at her 'baby' sister. "You're being a bully" Rose added her eyes filling with water suddenly making Nell frown at her and her odd reaction.

"I'm not a Bully, you don't even know what that word means..."

"Yes I do!" Rose cried sadly before jumping off the sofa and running out of the living room.

Blinking a couple of times Nell looked at a rather unimpressed nanny Anne who stood from her seat to find Rose. What was all that about?

Running down the hallway as fast as her small feet would carry her Rose stopped as soon as the front door opened revealing her mummy carrying in some bags. "You're home!" she cried running toward her with open arms as soon as Helena stepped a foot in the door. Swinging her small arms around her mothers leg Rose couldn't help the tears falling from her eyes.

"Hey...what all this?" Helena asked with worry covering her tired looking face. Placing down the bags and knelt down to pick Rose up in her arms her face glazing over with concern as Rose continued to cry into the crook of her neck. "Whats wrong baby?"

"Her and Nell got into a little spat" Nanny Anne came trailing behind in the corridor watching the actress sooth her daughter and kiss her temple as she bounced her up and down in her arms like she did when Rose was just a baby. "Shhh come on darling" Helena pulled back Rose from her arms a little to wipe her tears. "S-she's..she's taken t-the Tv...again" Rose croaked out trying to calm her little self down as she sat on her mothers hip and hugged her arms around her neck.

"Well then how about we go watch a movie in my room? Mmm? would you like that sweetheart?" Helena smiled sweetly brushing Rose's hair from her face and wiping the tears with her thumb as she watched Rose nod repeatedly. "Good, because mummy could do with cuddling up and watching a movie tonight, I'm very tired I must admit" She did look it as well. After a whole day filming for Les Mis she could certainly do with a rest and who better to spend it with.