A pigeon amongst the doves

The party was surprisingly good in Johnny's eyes but then he knew Peter always pulled together a great evening. He was the king of good times and the huge room they were in proved just how much Peter had gone to so much effort to making this night a good one. The room was dark and had many different lights and things running over the walls like some sort of disco. There was a live band in the corner of the room who had been playing some proper rock style songs that Johnny had to admit he enjoyed listening too. He kind of wished in some way he had stuck to being in a band, not that he didn't enjoy acting because he loved that too it's just music had always been his calling.

There were sofa's pushed to the walls of the room and their were young women serving drinks dressed as waitresses. Rather sluty looking waitresses for that matter but still Johnny knew that Peter was a man who liked to look at his women. He'd never change even if he were married.

It had been about an hour now and Johnny could help but smirk at his friends as they all seemed to be getting a little too drunk. They were a mad bunch but a good one at that, he did love them all despite their flaws. "Here" A voice came from behind where he was sitting.

Johnny looked over his shoulder to see Peter hand him another drink. Peter's white shirt was now slightly undone and he had his arm wrapped round one of the waitresses waist as she kissed his neck. Johnny knew that it wasn't his girlfriend and for that he could only look at him as if telling him to stop. Peter smirked at Johnny seeing the disapproving look in his friends eye as the slightly drunk waitress continued to run her hands up his hairy chest while kissing his jaw.

"LuLu...baby" Peter said lifting the girls chin so she looked into his eyes. "Have you met Johnny?" he smirked patting his hand against Johnny's shoulder as he sat there with a slightly awkward look on his handsome face. Lulu ran her arms around Peter while smiling at Johnny "You look better in real life" she slurred slightly making Peter laugh a little before he moved his hand to her bum patting it slightly before he spoke.

"I think Johnny may need to loosen up a bit beautiful" he murmured in her ear to which Johnny heard. The girls eyes seemed to sparkle slightly at his request before a large smile appeared on her face. Before Johnny could do or say anything Lulu had approached him and kneeled beside where he was sitting. She kissed his cheek before lifting one leg over his lap giggling away as she began to unfasten his shirt to his surprise "Urmm" he mumbled nervously as she began to run her fingers up and down his now slightly exposed chest as her hips moved seductivly over his lap. "urm thank you but I'm alright" Johnny said uncomfortably even as the girl ignored him and unbuttoned more of the front of her blouse revealing her very large breasts a little for his eyes to see.

"Johnny relax all the waitresses here are lap dancers" Peter chuckled throwing back another shot.

Johnny's friends all began to whistle as the girl began to move her bottom half in circular motion of his trousers while she flung her head back and thrusted her body against his. "LuLu" Johnny gulped really staring to feel very uncomfortable now. "Can you please stop" he asked politely trying to brave a smile as his friends continued to wolf whistle and laugh. He didn't want to be a part pooper but this just was taking it to far, he had a fiancee and unlike his mates he actually loved her.

"You don't find me sexy?" she purred into his ear as she continued to move against him. Gulping slightly Johnny cleared his throat "No...I mean yes but you see...."

"Hey Lulu, come ere' I think Johnny is more relaxed now" Peter called over to her which caused her to chuckle and remove herself from the actor. Johnny let out a breath he hadn't realised he was holding as she moved away from him. More relaxed? more like more uncomfortable.

Watching as the woman began to kiss Peter Johnny knew he needed to get some air. Better yet he needed a cigarette right now.

——————————-