Looking after you

Her hands were trembling and her head was spinning. Hugging the toilet seat Helena threw up for the forth time this morning. The tablets Johnny had her taking over the last few days had her heaving up uncontrollably. She felt so faint, as if she would pass out at any moment. The beads of sweat were now beginning to tumble down her forehead followed by slow salty tears that trickled down her flushed cheeks. Her back was aching from arching over the loo and her already weak legs were beginning to fail to hold her up. She had not been walking for about two days now. She was too weak to get up out of bed and Johnny was persistent that if she needed to get up for anything that he would be there to carry her.

Thankfully for Helena her bedroom had an en suite and therefore it wasn't far for her to get to if she need to in an emergency such as this. These last few days hadn't been so bad, Johnny had moved back in blowing up and inflatable bed in her bedroom so he could be with her at nights as well in the day. Nanny Anne was only to happy to help Johnny move his things in and little Nell was ecstatic by the news Johnny would be living here.

Billy however was sceptical a little like his mother was. He wasn't sure that this was such a good idea, he knew it would be awkward and knew it may cause more problems but then as he watched Johnny take care of his mum Billy could slowly see just how much he did seem to care for her still, even if he was a liar and a cheater in Billy's eyes.

Running the palm of her hand over her forehead Helena felt how hot and sweaty she had become not only that but she felt as if her insides were twisting and turning whenever she would throw up. It hurt her when she was sick and therefore that only made her worry at what damage she was doing to her body. Her skin was a worrying white and her eyes were red and watery from where she had been crying. Her muscles felt so limp, so useless that she couldn't even move away from the bathroom now. Coughing violently into her hands Helena could feel just how dry and sore her throat was and coughing like she had done didn't help that matter. The tears that fell down her face now were tears of pain and desperation, she had no idea where Johnny was when she woke this morning and right now she needed him here. She couldn't move, not only that but she was stuck in the bathroom with the smell of her own sick filling the air.

"Hel!" she suddenly heard her name being called before she felt a large hand grip at her bony shoulder. "baby what happened?" it was Johnny and as soon as she met his worried expression she found herself using what little strength she had to push herself over the toilet seat and throw up, again.

Running soothing circles into her back Johnny gulped nervously and pulled her hair back from her face as she was sick. kneeling beside her he could see she was straining and therefore placed his arm around her waist to give her the lift she needed so that she wouldn't be hurting herself by pushing herself up on her own. "It's ok" he whispered as soon as she finished. Her hands were shaking slightly and her tears began to fall faster down her cheeks. "Shhh it's ok" he continued to run his hand up and down her back feeling her warm skin under the thin material of her pj top.

"I thought you weren't coming....back" she coughed before collapsing down tiredly against the bathroom wall. Holding her up Johnny shook his head at her "Course I was coming back, I just went out to pick you up some more of those tablets" he explained placing a hand over her forehead and noticing just how quickly she began to burn up. Her eyes were dropping down to her lap and only looked back up at him when his words settled in her head. "No please, don't make me take them I beg you" she pleaded her eyes scared and nervous as she looked into his warm but concerned ones. "They make me sick"

"I'll have a word with your doctor then, but for now lets get you back to the bed" with this he snaked one arm around her back and one under her legs before lifting her up from the bathroom floor and into the bedroom. She was surprisingly light considering she still possessed some baby fat. Her muscles weren't strong enough to hold herself up and so Johnny knew she needed him to be her strength and he had been these last few days, that was for certain.