Good & Bad

It was now Sunday. Which meant the end of the weekend. Which also meant it was Johnny's last day here in the uk. But of course Helena decided to not try and dwell on the fact he would be leaving, no instead she would try to enjoy the time together they did have.

Like they had thought both Billy and Nell were in complete shock to see Johnny come through the door with their mum after her day of shooting Harry potter. Their little faces brightened up as soon as they spotted him and he was greeted by warm hugs from the pair of them before he even got the chance to walk inside. It really did feel as if he had come home, home to his family. He never in a million years thought that London would be the place he would feel more at home but coming back to the uk had made him realise just how much he love living here, just how much of a beautiful city it really was.

And just like Helena had said Johnny was indeed involved in spending his Saturday afternoon playing video games and dressing up with the children. Chasing them around the house as they played cow boys and indians. Helena would just be sitting on the sofa with a nice cup of tea as she went through her lines for 'Dark Shadows' only to be scared out of her life as both Billy and Nell would wrap a rope around her from behind the sofa as if captured. This of course only made her narrow her eyes playfully at Johnny as she knew he had obviously set the kids up to such things. But then she didn't complain that she wasn't able to spend her own time with him. It was only right to share him with the children even if it was her birthday. And because it was her birthday Johnny had treated her to a meal in one of London's finest restaurants where the pair of them had made an effort to dress up, both looking a million dollars as they walked into the place.

But now it was Sunday. It was about 12:30 into the afternoon. Tim Burton had rung the pair them to meet for lunch in covent garden whereby he had some good and bad news for the couple. Helena was very much aware that both Tim's and Johnny's eyes were looking at her patiently waiting for her to respond to the news that Tim had just told them. He was anxious that this may change things within filming, he didn't want Helena to be uncomfortable but he certainly didn't want her to drop the part either of Julia Hoffman.

"Babe..."Johnny pushed her softly before taking her hand in his own which made her look at him instantly with her mouth slightly ajar as if to speak. She didn't really know quite what to say. "I really hope this wont change your mind" Tim spoke up, his eyes darting to either of their faces nervously. He unfortunately just told them the news that Dominic would be producing the movie along side him. He had no idea that Dominic was to be involved with the running of this movie but yet there was nothing Tim could really do. The contracts were signed and everything was ready for filming, everyone was cast and now it was all a matter of time before they would all be on set.

Helena knew what an arsehole Dominic could be on set. She didn't want him there watching over them and directing them, she knew he would probably try and make this experience miserable. She knew far to well that he would be bossy and rude the whole time but then she wanted this part so bad, she wanted to do this film with Johnny, she wouldn't want another actress taking her part. Johnny would be there after all she knew that, it would be ok as long as she had him beside her when Dominic would undoubtably be poking and prodding them the whole time.

"Please do it Hel" Johnny begged squeezing her hand in his own as he looked at her sitting beside him. Letting out a small sigh Helena couldn't hide the worry in her face nor the disappointment that her ex would be co directing and producing the movie that both Johnny and her were in. "Ok" she sighed giving into the pair of them and looking between the two men as they smiled at each other in relief. "Good" Johnny breathed leaning forward and pulling her head towards him so he could lean over and kiss her cheek. "But you two better not let him pick on me, we all know what he's like when he get a bit of power" she said pointing at the two of them knowingly.