Kiss and make up?

"Woah take it easy" Tim laughed as Johnny stumbled out of the car now that Tim had driven him back home from the party. It was nearly morning now and the pair of them had had a very good evening at Peter's place. Tim had offered to drive and so had tried his best to keep clear of any more alcohol. Johnny also hadn't been drinking that much at the beginning but as soon as he started it was like sliding slowly into old ways, he just couldn't stop himself after a few rounds of shots. Also Peter hadn't helped him much as he was the one that constantly was egging him on to drink more and more.

Standing up after practically falling out of the car Johnny laugh a little as he dusted himself off. His shirt was now hanging out and his hair was now a complete mess. Tim could only smirk at him a little bit as he rested his hand on the car door to steady himself up. "Try catch up on some sleep and I'll see you in about two days" Tim watched Johnny nod and waved him off slowly as he shut the door to the car.

Stepping away from the car and trying to keep up his balance Johnny waved Tim goodbye as he pulled out of the drive and left for the main road. It was still dark but Johnny noticed the slight brightness to the sky approaching morning. Looking at his watch and squinting his eyes to try and read the hands Johnny noticed that it read 4:15.

Making his way up to the house he dug his hand in his pocket as he tried to search for the key and as soon as he pulled it out he attempted to push it through the key whole only finding this a little more difficult then he had originally thought. "Come on" he muttered impatiently finally smiling as it finally slid in the lock and turned with ease.

Walking in as quietly as he could he locked the door behind him and descended up the stairs and this small task also seemed a little hard as his head spun with every step. Reaching the top of the stairs he quickly grabbed onto the banister as he felt himself tumble backwards. "Come on" he mumbled to himself as he straightened himself up and head for the bedroom. Opening the door he narrowed his eyes trying to make out each object of the room as it was so dark. Patting his way along the furniture he felt the softness of the mattress and smiled as soon as he realised he had made it to the bed.

Opening the covers up he removed his shoes trying not to wake Helena as he spotted her sleeping but as soon as he got into the bed she couldn't help but stir as the space beside her seemed to sink. Tilting her head over to where he got in she noticed him staring at her through the darkness of their room. "Your back then" she whispered her eyes closing as they felt so heavy still. Smiling at her Johnny shifted his body closer and pulled her in beside him which made her grumble slightly. She could smell the alcohol on him and could only frown as she felt him kiss the side of her temple. "Are you drunk?"

Chuckling slightly against her Johnny ran his arms around her being careful not to move her to much before he finally relaxed beside her in the bed. "A little" he whispered smiling at this, only she didn't find it all that amusing. She hated when he drank to much it always made him into such an idiot even now she could feel him continue to kiss her cheek as she tried to fall back asleep. He was being unfair considering he had just woken her up "Johnny" she moaned as he continued to pester her with kisses while he chuckled into her ear.

"Johnny" she complained again only this time shooting her eyes open to look at him. She wasn't in the mood to be kissed and cuddled right now, she was still slightly pissed at him for how he was at the party not only that she was extremely tired and just wanted to go back to sleep. "you're not still upset are you?" he slurred making her narrow her eyes on him. Did he really believe that what happened at the party was ok? Of course she was still upset and the fact he seemed to simply not care about what she had to say made her angry.

"Of course I am Johnny" she hissed removing herself from his arms and turning her back on him as she laid as far away as she could.

"Hellie don't do this" he sighed blinking is eyes slowly as his head spun.